After Months of Stress and Frustration, It Hit Me…
Asking myself questions like…
“How can I build my email list faster?”
“How can I get people to want to buy from me?”
My thoughts were all about fixing my marketing.
Then I realized…
I wasn’t looking at the other side of the coin.
“What if I DO build my email list quickly?”
“What if I DO get a ton of people wanting to work with me?”
I was spending all of my time thinking about how I could increase demand for my services.
But if I wanted a business that fit into my lifestyle, I needed to take into account that I had limited inventory.
If the only thing I have to “sell” is my time, I need to be VERY careful to protect that time.
And when I don’t have any more time to sell, I need to make sure that I have other things to sell to the people who want to work with me.
I learned that if you’re only working with people 1-on-1, you have two choices when faced with demand that exceeds your supply:
1. Turn them away and immediately lose money.
2. Sign them up and lose money long-term by giving them a lousy client experience and having your reputation ruined.
But if you have program options other than your 1-on-1 coaching program, you always have something that people can join.
Yes, I needed to fix my marketing.
I needed more eyes on my content.
I needed to become better at turning my followers into clients.
I needed to make sure my email list didn’t stagnate, slow down or shrink. I needed to grow.
But most of all… I needed to protect my time and create ways to serve MANY clients and customers so that I didn’t put a cap on my income.
I needed to build my business on the concept of “one-to-many” as much as possible.
The more people I can talk to at once, the better.
The more people I can sell to at once, the better.
The more people I can have in my paid programs at once, the better.
Once I realized this… I went “all in” with the one-to-many concept.
Yes, You Can Do This!
There’s the fear of performing the webinar itself…putting yourself out there and engaging with a live audience.
There’s the fear that it won’t be worth the effort because their health coaching business is so new. “It’s not the right time,” they say.
They’re afraid of dealing with complex technology.
They’re afraid of coming across like a sleazy salesperson.
They’re afraid of making a “sales pitch” and for it to be a flop.
You don’t have to be afraid of any of that. There is a solution.
No matter what stage your business is in, you can use webinars to take things to the next level.
If you’re already in high demand, you can use webinars to give your income quick boosts of revenue.
If you’re a new coach or struggling to get your business off the ground, you can use webinars to get a steady stream of new clients and quickly grow your email list.
Because webinars are so effective and so versatile, there is no reason they can’t be used to grow your business.
And I promise… they’re not nearly as scary as they might seem. :-)
Coaches who take the plunge and deliver their first webinar find that within a few minutes, their pre-webinar jitters have gone away.
And if they prepared properly for the webinar, they feel relaxed and confident as their audience hangs onto their every word.
The ability to pull off effective webinars isn’t something that you’re born with.
It’s hard work, but it’s not as hard as it looks.
You just need to develop the right skills…
The skills for how to “sell” without coming across like a sleazy salesman… so that your customers and you will feel good about each transaction.
The skills for transitioning from the “teaching” part of your webinar to the sales conversation smoothly and confidently.
The skills for mapping out a compelling presentation that delivers great value to your audience and primes them for your offer.
The skills for setting up all of the technological pieces involved. This program is organized so no matter how tech savvy you are (or aren’t), you can execute this plan. I promise … you’re not too tech challenged to learn how to do this.
I can help you to learn these skills (and more) :-)
I’ve broken down my proven process into
5 step-by-step modules to help you build the business of your dreams without the overwhelm…
Module #1 – Plan the PERFECT Webinar
During this module, I will walk you through the crucial “plan and decide” phase where you will…
- Discover ALL the ways you can use webinars to grow your business, including using paid webinars and figure out which is right for you
- Get your technology skills in place so you are prepared to run your first webinar (without confusion or frustration)
- Choose a webinar topic that drives registrations (and sales)
- And more…
Module #2 – Generate Excitement & Create Anticipation for Your Webinar
In this module, you will….
- Design your pre-webinar content in a way that gets your audience excited about what you’re planning
- Grow a “VIP list” of people who are passionate about your topic and who will be eager to attend your webinar
- Construct an email onboarding sequence that gets the people who have registered for your webinar feeling connected to you, excited about the webinar, and curious about what you have in store for them
Module #3 – Create and Deliver an Irresistible Webinar That Turns Viewers Into Buyers
In this module, you will…
- Plan your webinar content so it delivers value while positioning your paid program as the next logical step
- Storyboard and script your webinar so it flows section-to-section at a fast enough pace to keep your attendees engaged in the conversation
- Learn how to make your offer irresistible and transition smoothly into the selling portion of the webinar without coming across as salesy
Module #4 – Fill Your Webinar with Your Ideal Prospects Using My “Insider’s Formula”
In this module, you will…
- Map out a complete “launch plan” so you give yourself enough time to reach as many people as you can (and don’t get sloppy and skip important steps)
- Use my “signature template” to determine exactly how many registrations to aim for based on your revenue goals
- Create a webinar registration page that gets 40% or more of visitors to register for your webinar
Module #5 – How To Maximize Sales After Your Webinar
In this module, you will discover how to…
- Develop a post-webinar execution plan that converts attendees to paid program participants
- Craft a follow-up email sequence to keep the sales rolling in
- Repurpose your webinar into new products and content so you can reach far more people with ease