Then I Discovered the ‘Secret’ was Hiding in Plain Sight…
I spent SO much time focusing on the wrong things…
I compared my website to the websites of health coaches I assumed were successful.
I wondered what was helping them succeed while I was still trying to figure out how to get my business off the ground.
Then I realized I was making two very big assumptions about…
1. How successful other coaches were.
2. Where their clients were coming from.
Without a crystal ball, you can’t see what business is really like for other coaches.
You can only see their “highlight reel” (while experiencing your daily grind.)
From that moment forward, I was going to stop making assumptions about what it takes to build a health coaching business.
I was sure of one thing, though…
I didn’t want just one or two clients here and there.
I wanted a faucet that I could adjust to increase (or decrease) the demand for my services.
If I was gonna get that, I needed two things…
1. A marketing approach that allowed potential clients to QUICKLY know, like, and trust me.
2. The ability to reach a lot of people at once. I couldn’t rely on 1-on-1 conversations alone if I wanted to FILL my client calendar.
This meant I needed a “one-to-many” approach to my marketing that connected with my audience on a meaningful level.
Yes, You Can Do This!
Many coaches want to do workshops but they let fear stand between them and the capability to earn the living they deserve.
There’s the fear of delivering the workshop itself…putting yourself out there and engaging with a live audience.
There’s the fear of not knowing how to reach out to potential organizations and venues to deliver their workshops.
And then there is the fear of ‘selling’ during the workshop.
They’re afraid of making a “sales pitch” that no one responds to after the workshop.
You don’t have to be afraid of any of that. There is a solution.
No matter what stage your business is in, you can use workshops to take things to the next level.
If you’re already in high demand, you can use workshops to give your income quick boosts of revenue.
If you’re a new coach or struggling to get your business off the ground, you can use workshops to get a steady stream of new clients.
Because workshops are so effective and so versatile, there is no reason they can’t be used to grow your business.
And I promise… they’re not nearly as scary as they might seem. :-)
Coaches who take the plunge and deliver their first workshop find that within a few minutes, their pre-workshop jitters have gone away.
And if they prepared properly for the workshop, they feel relaxed and confident as their audience hangs onto their every word.
The ability to pull off effective workshops isn’t something that you’re born with.
It’s requires work, but it’s not as hard as it seems.
You just need to develop the right skills and have the right tools…
The skills for how to “sell” without coming across like a sleazy salesman… so that your customers and you will feel good about each transaction.
The skills for transitioning from the “teaching” part of your workshop to the sales conversation smoothly and confidently.
The skills for pulling together a compelling presentation that delivers great value to your audience and primes them for your offer.
I can help you to learn these skills (and have the right tools) :-)
There are 12 Done-For-You Wellness Workshops to choose from that you can put to use right away in your business to start attracting clients.
You will demonstrate your expertise by educating your participants on the following topics:
Chronic Inflammation: Causes, Symptoms & How to Treat it Naturally
- What is chronic inflammation and why it’s so devastating for your body
- The difference between acute & chronic inflammation
- The causes of chronic inflammation so you can avoid them in the future
- The symptoms of chronic inflammation so you can easily recognize them
- The conditions associated with chronic inflammation
Introduction to Intermittent Fasting
- What intermittent fasting is and the associated health benefits
- How to lose weight and feel better with a simple shift to your eating timetable
- The best intermittent fasting techniques & supplementary diets that support your overall success
- How to gradually shift your current eating patterns into an intermittent fasting approach
- How to lose weight in a non-invasive way, even for the habitual yo-yo dieters
The Whole Body Benefits of Detoxing from Sugar
- Today’s biggest health issues related to excess sugar consumption and how your body is dealing with the symptoms
- The biology of food addiction, especially when that food ingredient is sugar
- The top ways you will benefit from doing a sugar detox
- The best sugar detox method that limits your withdrawal symptoms significantly
- How to beat sugar detox symptoms and set yourself up for success so you never become dependent on sugar again
Mindset Shifts For Lasting Weight Loss
- The most common reasons people experience weight loss resistance, (and it isn’t because they are eating too many calories and not getting enough exercise)
- How to reframe your thoughts around food so you no longer feel anxious or guilty about food before or after eating
- The 7 key things you need to do, (or not do), to make your weight loss goals a success
- The key to a dedicated movement plan that doesn’t feel like another chore or just one more thing on your to-do list
- How to release yourself from the thoughts that the only way to lose weight is to continually “diet” using the latest trend or fad going around
Overcoming Food Cravings
- The secret to figuring out what your food cravings are trying to tell you so you can take the steps necessary to conquer them
- What causes food cravings in the first place so you can understand the physical, mental and emotional effects on your body
- The latest techniques to reduce and conquer food cravings… for good
- What healthy foods and techniques can help to satisfy even the most intense food cravings immediately
The Truth About Emotional Eating
- What emotional eating is and how you can easily identify the most common causes
- The most common triggers that lead to emotional eating and how you can diagnose them in the moment
- How to recognize the deeper causes that lead someone to becoming an emotional eater
- The key to mindful and intentional eating so you no longer eat emotionally
- The simplest solutions for overcoming emotional eating quickly and easily
12 Simple Steps to Manage Your Stress
- What stress is and how it manifests differently in each person
- The key to managing stress and how powerfully it helps your mind and body
- 12 holistic and easy to implement stress reduction tips
- The transformation that comes with implementing these tips that result in a clearer mind and body
- A detailed, “next step” plan to maintain a calm and relaxed state of mind in your everyday life, (no matter how hectic it gets)
Meal Planning: The Benefits of Planning Ahead – Save Time, Money & Calories with Meal Planning
- 11 amazing benefits of meal planning that can significantly increase your nutrition and decrease your food waste
- 3 step incremental system to successfully start meal planning today
- How just 60 minutes of prepping your meals in advance can save you hours of cooking later in the week
- Why this way of eating contributes to smaller waistlines and better overall health
- Why meal planning is one of the easiest things you can do to set yourself up for healthy eating success
Detox: The Power of Detoxing – 7 Steps to More Energy, Better Digestion, Younger Skin, & Weight Loss
- What is a detox
- Why you might need to detox
- The two main principles of detoxification and how to do it
- 7 delicious food swaps you can make today to start detoxifying
- How to reduce your exposure to toxins and nourish your natural detoxification process with delicious (and nutritious) foods
Introduction to Meal Prep: Learn the Secrets to Meal Prep that Saves you Time, Energy, and Simplifies a Healthier Lifestyle!
- What is meal prep and why it can save you time, money and an enormous number of calories each week
- The benefits of meal prep and why it’s important to your overall health, (you control the quality of your food)
- My very best tips for getting started with meal prep today to have you working like a pro in your kitchen within the week
- Which basic kitchen gadgets and appliances save you time and make meal prep a breeze
- The key staple ingredients you should always have in your kitchen to make your meals as delicious as the best restaurants around
Introduction to Hormone Health: Discover the Latest Hormone Balancing Techniques for Improved Quality of Life
- What are hormones and why getting them in balance gives you more energy and an overall feeling of good health
- The differences between different hormones in your body and the function each one serves in keeping you feeling your best
- Symptoms and causes of estrogen dominance and what you can do to get it back in check
- How to get rid of the hormones you don’t need through a simple detoxification plan using real food
- How to know if you are experiencing symptoms of perimenopause and how it differs from menopause
Introduction to Gut Health: Learn How Managing your Gut Health Can Help You Feel Better – Both Physically and Mentally
- What is gut health and why it’s so important to your health and longevity
- Some of the most common symptoms of poor gut health as an easy gauge to determine if you need to make changes
- What is leaky gut syndrome and how to identify if you are included in the 80% of the population that has it
- Common health issues related to leaky gut
- Simple and easy ways for you to improve and heal your gut
Quickly establish yourself as the go-to expert in your niche so you can charge premium rates for your services.
Stop wasting time on marketing efforts that don’t make you money so you can spend more time working with the people you love and pursuing your other passions.
Consistently convert participants into buyers so your workshops become your fast track to a full roster.
Pitch your paid programs to many people at once and have sales coming in before you even finish the workshop.
Attract your ideal clients to your coaching programs and spare yourself hours of free consults with people who aren’t a good fit.