More often than not, when I start working with a new client I hear similar stories of overwhelm and dissatisfaction with their wellness business.
- I’ve been posting on social media every single day for months and no one is commenting or liking
- Whenever I get on a discovery call with someone it always ends in them telling me they don’t have enough money or now isn’t the right time
- I’m at my wits end and if coaching with you doesn’t work I’m throwing in the towel and giving up on my business forever, (no pressure, right?)
I have a big place in my heart for these clients because I remember when I wasn’t having any fun in my business. It was like pushing a huge boulder uphill every*single*day.
I later labeled that feeling as, “white-knuckling it through my business”. Not ideal, but it was true.
I wonder, do you find yourself white-knuckling your way through owning your business?
Are you overwhelmed by the thought that you aren’t where you should be, or where everyone else is?
I totally get it!
Owning your own business can be tricky, and everything can feel so incredibly personal. Kinda like the weight of the world is resting on your shoulders.
No one goes from zero social media followers or clients to ten thousand followers or clients overnight, even if it may seem that way. If you are finding yourself white-knuckling your way through building your business, this episode is for you.
In this episode, Kathleen and I discuss…
- Overcoming the struggles of building your own business one tiny win at a time
- What it means to have an “All In” or “Not In at All” mindset and why one of them can squash your success before it even gets rolling
- How little quits add up and sabotage your success more than you could ever imagine
- Why the power of little commitments contributes to your success more than any huge gesture ever could and when you apply this thinking to your business you’ll immediately see success in areas you never have before.
- Our 10 ‘Small Win’ recommendations that will quickly get you reframing your daily to-do list in a way that actually helps you get things done
You can listen here on the website or on your favorite podcast app (Apple Podcasts for iOS, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android). Just search for “The Wellness Business Podcast” and click subscribe, so you get a new episode every week. You can also listen on Alexa, Google Home AND Spotify!
Enjoy this week’s episode and be sure to leave us a review and rating in iTunes!