Your website homepage is arguably the most important and influential page on your website. Here’s why…
Most people checking you out will land on your website homepage before any other. That means that it MUST grab their attention and assure them that they are in the right place.
Did you know that you only have 7-12 seconds to capture the attention of a website visitor in a way that gets them interested in what you have available on your site?
That’s not very long to help them answer the question, “Am I in the right place?”.
Think of your homepage as the storefront of your business.
It’s the first impression and message that you are giving to your visitors. It’s more than just a landing page. It lets people know they’re in the right place and gives them direction on where to go next.
But what does your homepage actually need to be the most effective it can be?
This week, Kathleen and I dive into the art of creating a homepage that professionally showcases your wellness business.
While a nice design and complimentary colors look great, the information and content you provide to the visitors to your homepage is much more important and influential.
Listen in and learn how to pass The Website Homepage Visitor’s test!
In this episode we talk about…
- What to include on your website homepage
- The 5 questions your homepage should be answering for new visitors
- What information should be above the fold on your homepage
- Simple strategies to capture your visitors’ attention within 7 seconds
As always, we want to make this episode as actionable as possible so I put together an effective FREE resource for you called “How To Pass The Website Homepage Visitor’s Test”
- The 5 key ingredients every website homepage MUST include
- A 5 question test you can share with friends to rank the effectiveness of your homepage
- Five excellent examples of website homepages that you can model as your own.
Okay my friend, let’s dive in!