As you likely already know, your website design is one of your best marketing tools for attracting new clients and growing your email list.
We often tell our clients that their website should be considered their online home. It’s the place where your dream clients can go to find out more about you and your offerings.
It’s also the place where your blog lives and gives you the ability to post weekly content that will nurture those that are interested in working with you.
Here is an important question.
When is the last time you reviewed your website format and content through the eyes of your potential clients?
Is the messaging clear and does it immediately give your ideal clients the feeling that they are in the right place?
As you continue to refine your marketing message and who you serve, you may find that your website design needs a refresh.
That’s exactly what happened recently when Karen did an audit of her website. The messaging and content needed tweaking.
In this episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, Kathleen picks Karen’s brain to share exactly how she approached her website design refresh, including:
- The main question to ask yourself to determine if your website needs a refresh
- How to make sure that your marketing message aligns perfectly with your main offer so your ideal clients know within seconds that they are in the right place
- Which website page should take priority over all the other pages
- The key components to a website homepage that will guide your visitor to take further action while visiting rather than clicking away
- How to update your “About Me” page so that it does the job of helping your visitor get to know you more quickly
- What should be included on your programs page that will help empower your ideal clients to make the decision to invest with you, (and the answer isn’t more options)
If you’ve wondered if your website design needs a mini makeover to grab your ideal clients’ attention, you’ll want to tune in to this episode!
Links mentioned on the show:
Episode 47 – Will Your Website Homepage Pass The Visitor Test?
Links to resources: