Your website is your online home and getting your website brand message dialed in so it attracts your ideal clients is extremely important. It’s the first step to enrolling more paying clients into your program.
I remember when my business coach audited my website homepage for the first time and she couldn’t tell who my ideal client was or even that I was a business coach. #majorfail
That’s a lesson I’ve never ever forgotten.
First impressions are important, so having a consistent and specific website brand message across your entire website is crucial. If your brand messaging isn’t dialed in, your visitors won’t convert to paying clients.
In fact, recent studies have found that a person will make up their mind about staying or leaving a website in as little as 5-7 seconds, so we are sharing how you can easily update your website with a consistent brand message.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it is so important to have the right brand message on your website (hint: it has something to do with being ideal client specific across your entire website)
- The 2 main problems in brand messaging that we found in 95% of the websites we audited that can be fixed in 60 minutes or less
- A simple 3-step process you can use to audit your website to help you get your marketing message dialed in
Tune in so you can learn how to perfect your website’s brand message with our 3 simple steps!
Links to resources:
P.S. MY FACEBOOK GROUP HAS A NEW FOCUS… JOIN HEALTH COACH CLIENT ATTRACTION?
I’m pulling out all of the stops to help you with your client attraction. In fact, to kick off the transition with a bang, I did website audits in the group and shared my “3 audit questions formula” with my group members.
Are you wondering if your website is set up in a way that actually captures the attention of your ideal client and gets them to want to learn more about your programs and services? Then you definitely need to watch me doing live website audits so you can test your own website.
- Join the group if you aren’t a member already by CLICKING HERE
- Once you’re a member just CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE AUDIT TRAINING
It’s that simple. This is a must-see training that will help you decide if your website branding is on target or if you need to do some tweaking.
See you in the group.