A Facebook group might just be the very best marketing tool the platform has to offer. Particularly because it’s free, easy and highly effective.
Within a few clicks of a mouse, you can be up and running with your very own group.
What comes next thought might not be so easy though.
Filling your group with ideal clients and getting those people to engage with you can prove to be more challenging than you might think when you’re first starting out. (Are you shaking your head saying, ‘yeah Karen tell me about it?’)
Believe me, I feel your pain.
It wasn’t that long ago my Facebook group was bumping along without much engagement. Luckily with a few tweaks of my approach and a renewed sense of commitment that has completely changed.
This week on The Wellness Business Podcast we’re sharing 5 Simple Tips to Troubleshoot Lack of Engagement in Your Facebook Group.
We’ve been running Facebook groups focused on wellness businesses for several years and want to share our very best tips to help you build your Facebook group community and increase engagement!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The difference between a Facebook group and a Facebook page, and why both play an important role in your wellness business
- The importance of being selective of who may join your group to keep the integrity to only those that are your ideal clients
- 5 Tips to help build your Facebook group community so that you and your group are the first stop when your ideal clients are looking for answers
- The value of your Facebook group analytics; a treasure trove of intel on the group members you are trying to enroll in your programs
- The significance the title and theme of your Facebook group play in your overall engagement
If one of your business goals is to have a highly-engaged Facebook group this is the episode for you, (even if you haven’t started your group just yet).
P.S. SPEAKING OF INCREASING ENGAGEMENT IN YOUR FACEBOOK GROUP… THAT’S WHAT WE’RE COVERING THIS MONTH IN THE WELLNESS BUSINESS INSIDER’S CLUB
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast our brand-new Wellness Business Insider’s Club would be a perfect business building program for you. Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
We just released our March lesson and it’s going to be an absolute game-changer for you if Facebook groups are part of your business plan.
Our March topic is: How to Run a Facebook Group that Leads to Paying Clients
You’ll learn how to:
– FILL your group with ideal clients
– Get people interacting and engaging with your posts
– Get a steady flow of new leads
– Use your group to get insights on the best content and programs to create
– Look at your group stats to determine what is and is not working
Learn more by CLICKING HERE.
Hope to see you in the Insider’s Club.