“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ~ Brad Paisley
The start of a New Year holds visions of a clean slate, a fresh start and even a chance to do things better.
No matter what your business looked and felt like in 2017, in less than two weeks you’re going to have the opportunity to start writing a brand new book for 2018.
Pretty exciting, right?
My approach to planning my business for the 2018 looks a lot different than the methods I’ve used in the past.
I’m so excited to leap into the New Year armed with a profitable plan and an amazing support system.
On this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast we’re taking the bull by the horns and sharing a simple 4-step planning system with you so you’ll start the year off with a specific action plan to meet your goals.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should always review the past year before planning the next
- The 4 steps to follow when planning for the New Year
- How to set your non-negotiables for the upcoming year
- What you should be planning out in detail and why
- The 4 categories to focus on each month that will move your business ahead in the New Year
As you conjure images of how you want your business to feel and perform next year, remember that bringing those visions to life starts with the simple 4-step system we’ve laid out for you in this week’s episode.
Here’s to dreaming and implementing with intention,