If the soul-sucking feeling of procrastination has ever gotten the best of you you’re going to totally dig what I have for you today.
But first I want to tell you a quick story.
The other day I was teaching on a Facebook livestream and I had a question that popped up that kinda threw me for a loop.
She said, “Do you work your business full time?”
As we dug into what the question was about it became clear that she was amazed at how much I get done in my business each day.
Upon further investigation we discovered that she has a loyal relationship with procrastination, on every level of her business, and she never gets anything done.
She’s unable to get any momentum because procrastination is stealing her thunder.
If you’ve ever wondered why you’re procrastinating on getting things done, making decisions, and putting yourself out there, this episode of The Wellness Business Podcast is going to knock your socks off.
I think it’s safe to say that we all have experienced procrastination at some point.
Sometimes, we procrastinate because we feel like we’re too busy or we just don’t know where to start. Other times, it’s because we feel too overwhelmed by all of the moving parts in a situation. Maybe it’s even a combination of all of these things!
Procrastination can turn into a nasty habit, but there are ways to disrupt the pattern.
On this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, we are discussing our own struggles with procrastination and giving you tips on how to break the cycle and jump into a pattern of productivity and profitable action.
In this episode we talk about…
- Breaking goals down into small tasks so you can easily check them off one by one
- Setting deadlines for yourself and reverse engineering timelines so you’re clear on what your priority should be
- Deciding what work to outsource so that you can focus on your strengths and the things that actually generate new clients
- Taking action even when it’s not perfect or you don’t feel 100% ready, (non-negotiable)
- Having an accountability partner to keep you in check
Enjoy this week’s episode!
Here’s to breaking up with procrastination!
P.S. NOT SURE HOW TO START BUILDING YOUR EMAIL LIST? CLIENTS
If you’re tired of trying to figure out how to get paying clients all on your own let me share some crucial information with you.
Building your email list will result in more paying clients. It’s the action that bridges the gap between your ideal client knowing who you are and hiring you to coach them through a transformation. It’s the relationship building that goes on with your email list subscribers that turns cold leads into hot new clients.
It’s the effort you put into email list-building today that will result in new paying client down the road. One is directly connected to the other.
I’ve coached many of my clients through the process of creating the perfect free offer and a follow-up automated email sequence that drives their new leads to paying programs and I’m sharing those strategies with you in this free training.
If you aren’t currently adding at least 10 new email subscribers to your list each day, this is a must watch training.
It’s called: 3 Simple Strategies To Increase Your Email List Building Results
You can get access by CLICKING HERE.
Imagine how different your coaching business would be if you had a list of eager, excited subscribers wanting to know how they can work with you. Exciting, right?
In my brand new 60-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- The single biggest key to grow your email list by 250-300 ideal client subscribers each month, (all excited to hear from you about how they can work with you more closely)
- How to niche’ down your program offerings so you are the clear and obvious choice for your target market, (this single strategy will completely change how you approach all of the content creation and program offerings in your business)
- How to maximize your reach on Facebook, getting you in front of your ideal clients without paying for advertising, (yes, this is possible and I’ll show you how).
- Why strategically building your email list is the most important thing you can do for your wellness business (and my #1 strategy for turning your target market into ready-to-buy email subscribers).
There are a few dates and times to choose from to accommodate your schedule.
Be sure to grab your spot as soon as possible because I truly believe that building a quality email list is the key to you getting more paying clients and filling your programs.
Let me help you make that a reality for you. Together we can make a difference in the health of the world.