Realizing they are a personal brand, it’s the one thing that most health coaches struggle with when they start their business. The fact is that all of us in the coaching space are personal brands because at the core of it, we are selling ourselves.
Would it surprise you to hear that you don’t have to be better than your competition to build a mega-successful brand?
Many of us think we can’t compete with others if we don’t have as much experience, as many followers or as many subscribers, but nothing could be further from the truth. What a relief, right?
In this episode, our personal branding guest expert, Chris Ducker, explains why being different is better than being better!
In today’s online world, it’s easier than ever before to get in front of your ideal clients to showcase your personality, your expertise and how you can help them.
Chris dropped value bomb after value bomb, including:
- Why being different is more important than being better
- How to determine how you’re different
- How and where to share your story, so people get to know YOU
- Tips for overcoming imposter syndrome
- Why you don’t need a huge email list to build a successful business
- How to cut through the online noise to get your message out to the people who are right for you (your ideal clients)
Building your personal brand doesn’t have to complicated, and Chris does a phenomenal job of showing you how.
Tune in to discover how to build your personal brand so you can stand out and help more people.
Resources mentioned on this episode:
Links to other resources: