Last week on The Wellness Business Podcast we talked about how you can pivot, adapt, and adjust your wellness business to include an online coaching program. If you haven’t already taken steps to incorporate an online component to your business, be sure to go back and listen to part one of our two part series.
In the last episode we covered:
- How and when to map out your online coaching program
- Exactly how long YOUR coaching program should be with specific action steps to make the decision simple
- How to decide on your online coaching program name
- Which ways you can support your coaching clients and the frequency of your support
In our second episode of our two-part series, we are talking about pricing your online programs and options for how to deliver your program to your clients.
We’re diving into what you need to do before you launch your online coaching program for best results so you’re not stuck guessing what your clients really want.
Plus, you’ll get our tips for correctly pricing your program and getting people to sign up (hint: it’s less about the dollar amount and more about people paying for a very specific solution) and our simple solution for delivering your program without the tech bogging you down!
We know many of you want to add some aspect of online coaching to your business either in the very near future or somewhere down the road, so this episode will be perfect!
After listening to this episode, you’ll know:
- How to price your online coaching program so that it reflects your solution, niche, experience, and length of program (with specific examples!)
- The best strategies for increasing your program prices consistently over time
- How to get lots of testimonials for your online coaching program before you even launch it, (yes, it is possible)
- How to deliver your program in a simple and efficient way so you can focus on delivering great content and coaching instead of worrying about the tech
Tune in now so you can implement all of these strategies into your online coaching model.
Plus, be sure to download this free guide: How to Launch a Successful Online Health Coaching Program
This guide covers:
- How to create a program your audience will LOVE
- Some of the BEST tech tools and resources to use
- Key strategies for launching a PROFITABLE program
- PLUS… Tips for effectively promoting your program even if you DON’T have an email list
Links mentioned on the show:
20% off Kathleen’s Coach with Confidence Coaching Program. Use code: WBP108 for your 20% savings through May 31st.
Links to resources:
Wellness Business Insider’s Club
The Wellness Business Podcast Facebook Page