A couple of weeks ago I attended Social Media Marketing World for the very first time. It was an amazing experience and I learned so much about what’s new and relevant for content creation.
If you’re running an online business, (which I know you are), consistent content creation should be part of your marketing plan.
The content you create; written, audio or video, is the primary way your ideal clients will learn about you and what you do.
Quality content moves a person from not knowing you to feeling like you are a trusted resource.
People want to feel as though they have a connection with you on a personal level before they invest in your services.
Let’s face it; People are skeptical these days, especially when it comes to their health. That’s why building rapport and relationships through quality content is critical to having a profitable wellness business.
This process starts with your content and in this week’s episode we’re giving you some great examples you can model in your business.
We will also share some of our insider tips to help you create more content in less time. #hallelujah
In this episode, we talk about…
- The 3 types of nurturing content that will warm up your audience and move them through the customer journey with you at a much faster pace
- The importance of being intentional with your content and using your own style to set yourself apart as a trusted resource
- The value and importance of repurposing content again and again to save you time and energy when creating new content
- The answers to common questions we’re often asked regarding content for your blog, website, and social media that have proven to work extremely well in attracting clients
Listen in to learn how to put this important strategy into place for your business.
Grab your earbuds and let’s dive in.
Links to Resources:
P.S. HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE WELLNESS BUSINESS INSIDER’S CLUB?
Our monthly marketing action plans quickly get results and generate income because they are specifically for wellness business owners.
If you’re a fan of The Wellness Business Podcast because of the clear and concise mini-trainings we share each week, you’ll love being a member of the Wellness Business Insider’s Club. Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
There has never been a better resource for wellness business owners and the price is extremely affordable at just $67 per month, (save even more with our annual pay option).
Our April lesson is hot off the press and waiting for you right now. April’s lesson is called: Creating Irresistible Content to Attract Your Ideal Clients
In this lesson you’ll learn:
- The 3 types of content creation you can use based on your ideal client’s favorite learning style
- Our very best time saving tips to create new content in 75% less time
- The best online resources to research topics for your new content, making your information the most relevant in your industry
- The exact steps to put together a 90-day content calendar to keep you on track for publishing weekly content designed to attract your ideal client
- The 4-3-2-1 rule of content creation, (this is a game-changer for eliminating overwhelm)
Become a member by CLICKING HERE.
See you on the inside.
P.S.S. Have questions? Click reply to let me know. I’m happy to give you the answers you need to make a decision.