“When I think about creating abundance, it’s not about creating a life of luxury for everybody on this
planet; it’s about creating a life of possibility. It is about taking that which was scarce and making it abundant.”
It’s Day 5 of the Money Mindset Challenge and we are ditching the scarcity mindset.
Can you feel the shift taking place [First Name]?
Hundreds of women are taking control of their money beliefs and empowering themselves to expect more from their lives.
My heart is so full!
Today let’s take this movement one step further.
We are ditching the scarcity mindset for one of complete abundance.
Nothing is out of your reach. Nothing at all.
Simply put, a scarcity mindset believes that there isn’t enough to go around.
There isn’t enough wealth, love, education, support, appreciation, generosity, etc. So if someone else receives that must mean you’ll be left out.
Nothing could be further from the truth sister.
Quite the opposite really.
I think Steven Covey said it best when he said: The Abundance Mentality flows out of a deep inner sense of personal worth and security. It is the paradigm that there is plenty out there and enough to spare for everybody. It results in sharing of prestige, of recognition, of profits, of decision-making. It opens possibilities, options, alternatives, and creativity.
Imagine how your life could change, [First Name], if you developed a chronic abundance mentality.
The conversation of eradicating a scarcity mindset and embracing an abundance mindset ties perfectly into everything we’ve covered in this challenge.
All of the practices we’ve already covered about gratitude and appreciation, visioning and freedom outside your comfort zone dovetail perfectly with your abundance mindset.
Both my husband and I own our own businesses. We are both true entrepreneurs to our core and we can’t imagine a life where we weren’t in control of our own financial abundance.
When I have moments of scarcity related to money, (yes it happens to me too), my husband always says to me, “It’s okay… we’ll just make more.”
Short sentence but huge message.
He’s so right. Every time I lose track of my abundance focus, he brings me back around and inevitably things fall right into place.
It’s so powerful!
So what about you? Are you living with a scarcity mindset?
Do you feel like there aren’t enough clients, your email list isn’t big enough, your fees aren’t high enough, the education you need to take your business to the next level costs too much?
Girlfriend, you have the power to change all that. Right now. In this moment.
If you’re ready to live a life filled with abundance, here are the steps you need to take.
- Believe that there are plenty of dream clients out there willing to exchange money for what you have to offer. Truth is it takes a lot less clients than you think to fill your life with abundance and wealth.
- Believe that you are enough and what you offer has immense value. Remember, you only have to be a couple of steps ahead of your clients to bring real value to the table.
- Believe that you have the skills necessary to communicate that value to your ideal dream clients. Authenticity is key here. Don’t try to speak like anyone else. Share the unique benefits of working with you in a way that is completely authentic to you.
- Believe that once you communicate the benefits of working with you, and you make your offer, that your potential client will accept quickly. Having the expectation that you will hear “yes” goes a long way in how your presentation is perceived. You are amazing and given the chance they will see that in you.
- Believe that you are unique, stop comparing yourself to others. There is nothing good that comes from comparison. It is designed to always make you feel bad so eliminate it from your life. What someone else is doing has no bearing on what you should be doing. Remember, the key to an abundant life stems from staying true to yourself, believing in your unique gifts and talents and no longer hiding behind a veil. It’s your time shine!
Action Items For Day #5 of the Money Mindset Challenge
- Write on a post-it note, “I choose an abundant mindset!” Post it somewhere that you’ll see it several times per day. Even say it aloud at least once per day.
- In the Facebook Group post a picture displaying your commitment to an abundant mindset and tell us one amazingly unique gift that you have. We want to celebrate your awesomeness with you!
Tomorrow we are talking about the power of masterminds. They can be instrumental in taking you and your business to heights you never dreamed possible. Why? Because you are surrounded by people that believe in you, have your back and treat you like the ROCKSTAR woman entrepreneur you are.
Missed Day 1? CLICK HERE
Missed Day 2? CLICK HERE
Missed Day 3? CLICK HERE
Missed Day 4? CLICK HERE