“Be grateful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.” ~Oprah Winfrey
It’s Day 2 of the Money Mindset Challenge and we’re discussing Gratitude & Appreciation.
I’m hoping you are with me and are ready to step into your life of abundance and wealth.
Today is all about developing a daily practice of gratitude and appreciation.
So before going any further I want to share something personal with you that you probably don’t know but I feel is important for today’s challenge.
Here goes… I believe 110% in the Law of Attraction. Without a doubt I know it exists.
I have example after example of how it has manifested in my life…. on some occasions within seconds of me asking.
Knowing and believing in the Law of Attraction has completely changed my life.
Imagine a life for yourself that delivers what you want when you ask for it. Almost like magic.
That life is yours for the taking. No joke.
Let me explain…
A number of years ago I personally started a daily practice of gratitude and appreciation. Each night, when I lay my head on the pillow, I give thanks and appreciation to the universe for at least three things from my day.
Some days they are small things like finding the perfect parking space by the door when it’s pouring rain and other days they are for big things like my amazing and sexy husband or just wrapping up a 5-figure program launch.
The changes in my life since beginning this practice have been nothing short of incredible.
I’ve been blessed with more income, better relationships, surprises that have enriched my life and the right opportunities showing up at just the right time.
This didn’t happen by accident.
It happened because I’ve made it a daily practice to acknowledge what things matter to me and giving thanks for each of them.
There is a mindset shift that takes place when you practice gratitude and appreciation.
You begin to expect great things to happen.
You develop a muscle for believing that everything is always working out for you at the exact right time.
You also begin to experience more wealth and abundance than ever before in your life.
Because your worthiness level increases
You begin to believe that you deserve good things to happen to you and that, my sister, changes everything.
Remember yesterday when we talked about your three money mindset mantras? For example when you repeat, “Abundance is my birthright”, over and over again you begin to believe it.
Practicing gratitude and appreciation around money in your life is critical to change your money mindset.
- If you’re a chronic over-spender, you can conquer that habit by giving thanks for what you already have.
- A conscious notation that you’ve paid down debt or resisted an impulse purchase is worth appreciating
- Taking action to get in front of your ideal clients, resulting in new leads and/or new clients has multiple reasons for gratitude.
- Not being afraid to get educated where necessary in your business, to take things to the next earning level, definitely deserves a thanks of courage.
- Appreciating yourself whether you earned a dollar or saved a dollar is important; either way you’re adding to your abundance.
Your money mindset matters to me.You are a sister in business that deserves abundance and wealth in your life.
Today is the day that your appreciation level increases for yourself and the world you live in.
Action Items For Day #2 of the Money Mindset Challenge
- Starting today begin a daily practice of gratitude and appreciation.
- Each day, morning or night, make a mental or physical note of 3 things you are thankful for.
- One of the 3 items must be related to money.
- Initially set a reminder so you won’t forget. Setting a daily alarm reminder on your phone works great.
- Please post the 3 things you are most grateful for today inside the Facebook group. (Be sure to celebrate others that have posted along with you.)
Tomorrow we are talking about visioning and goal setting. Learning how to do this is a huge step to creating wealth in your business. This is where the rubber meets the road and you stop aiming at a moving target. Here’s where it all gets very REAL! See ya tomorrow.
Missed Day 1? CLICK HERE