“What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us,
we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.” ~Julia Cameron
It’s Day 1 of the Money Mindset Challenge. Can I get a Woot Woot?
Buckle your seatbelt sister because over the next 7 days we’re going to slay the money monsters that hold you back in your business and your life. This challenge is all about you claiming your value and asking for what you want.
I created this challenge because I see way too many women entrepreneurs, (our sisters in business), devaluing their gifts and talents. No one is doing this to them, they are doing it to themselves. It’s tragic and must be eradicated IMMEDIATELY.
Today is all about overcoming your resistance to making money. Not a little bit of money… the kind of money that will change your life… FOREVER!
As a woman in business you probably know the conflicting feelings of;
- Knowing you have something of value to offer but are afraid to ask for the sale
- Watching others, (male and female), in your industry making sales but can’t put your finger on the secret to their success
- Focusing more of your attention on the money you don’t have in your bank account rather than attracting your perfect ideal dream client that will gladly pay you what you’re worth
- Lack of confidence in yourself, that prevents you from stepping into the spotlight of your business and from taking charge of your life
Can you relate to any of these, (or maybe all of them), [First Name]?
Chances are you’ve asked yourself numerous times, “why isn’t success happening for me”?
Each of the above situations has something in common.
The power of resistance over your success is real and persuasive.
Resistance is the KING of Money Monsters that ravages your earning potential on a daily basis.
Hang in there because I promise that it doesn’t have to stay this way.
How do I know? Because I’ve had a series of my own money mindset challenges along my journey and I’m going to share all of the details with you. Basically, I’m saying, “I’ve been there and done that”, and now I want to share my secrets and strategies with you. I promise I won’t leave a single detail out.
When you study those in your niche’ that are making a difference, attracting new clients and most importantly, making sales, you’ll find that they have one thing in common.
They take action despite the resistance they feel.
For a moment let’s examine what you’re telling yourself about money that is causing you to have resistance.
Here are just a few of the most common beliefs, (or tales), women tell themselves about raking in the cash and creating their own success;
- “When I start making more money I’ll have less time for my family and friends.”
- “If I’m successful, my friends won’t like me anymore.”
- “My husband will feel emasculated because I’m earning more than he is.”
- “If I’m the leading change-maker in my industry I will have lots of enemies.”
- “Everyone around me will believe I am selfish because I’m taking care of my own needs.”
And the list goes on and on.I have worked closely with hundreds of women over the past few years and more often than not we discuss money blocks at one point or another in our time together.
Of course I think we both can agree that women have come a long way over the past 50 years by asking unapologetically for what we want and against all odds have overcome many stereotypes about women entering the entrepreneurial space as true change makers.
We have true icons like Gloria Steinem, Oprah Winfrey, Sheryl Sandberg and Barbara Walters to thank for that.
Now it’s our turn sister! My turn and more importantly YOUR TURN!
If you have a true entrepreneurial spirit, believe you have a gift or talent that can change lives and want to stand up as a collective sisterhood to raise your hand and claim your success; you’re in the right place.
Congratulations! You are beautiful, strong and have what it takes to defeat resistance.
Action Items For Day #1 of the Money Mindset Challenge
- Choose your top 3 mantras from the list below.
- Write them on post it notes and post them in your office, your bathroom and even your car.
- Say each of your favorite mantras aloud several times per day.
- Make a list of the top 10 ways having more money and more abundance will improve YOUR life.
- Now share 3 mantras and 3 of your top 10 list inside the Facebook group. (Be sure to celebrate others that have posted along with you by commenting back.)
Money Mantras that Matter
I always have money
I am making more money every day
I am a money magnet
I am debt free
Abundance is my birthright
My savings grows daily
Moneymaking opportunities always come my way
Prosperity follows me
I am ready and open to wealth
I am wealthy
Wealth is my divine inheritance
Infinite wealth on all levels is incredibly natural and easy for me
I am 100% worthy of money and it comes to me instantly and easily
I love accumulating wealth exponentially. It is my divine birthright
I enjoy the energy of money
Money provides me everything that I need and is thrilled to do so
Money wants to support me in having a rich, joyful, abundant and balanced life
I choose my beliefs about money
Tomorrow we are talking about appreciation and gratitude and why having both will immediately increase your wealth and abundance. This is the quickest way to attract more clients, increase your revenue and experience true contentment in your life.