Last week I had time for one quick livestreaming video and I kept trying to decide if I should broadcast from my page or inside my Facebook Group, Health Coach Client Attraction.
I’ll be honest, that wasn’t the first time I spent time contemplating which one made the most sense.
Has that ever happened to you?
I think we can all agree that livestreaming video is a great way to engage with your audience and attract new paying clients, but just like me, my clients often ask whether it’s best to go live on your Facebook page or in your group.
The truth is they both serve an important, but different purpose, and each have their own advantages.
They can both be used as part of your marketing strategy, and in this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, we’re sharing what works for us. We’re also giving you examples of what you can do without feeling like you’ve got to do three separate videos when one will do the trick.
In this episode, we’re uncovering:
- The top benefits of going live on your Facebook page vs. in your group so you are always getting the biggest bang for your effort
- What type of topics to cover on your page and what should be kept in your group so each one is the most appropriate for the people watching, (and yes, there is a very distinct difference)
- How long each live video should be (it all depends on where you’re going live!), so you attract the largest viewing audience
- Important factors to consider when deciding whether you should go live on your page or in your group
- Why you should be consistent with live video even if you just go live in one place, (this one thing alone will improve your client attract 10x’s)
If you’ve been questioning where to focus your live video energy, this episode will help you figure out what will work for you and your goals.
Each format has its benefits, so tune in to find out your best live video strategy to reach the most ideal clients!
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: