Can we just agree on this… once and for all?
Building your own business takes grit, tenacity and one heck of a lot of courage.
It’s a rollercoaster ride of emotion EVERY*SINGLE*DAY!
Especially when you’re required to be the face of the brand when you’re an introvert.
Yes, I said it! You’re an introvert.
It’s true that most of us are.
Kinda ironic don’t ya think?
We pick careers and professions that demand we show up day after day as the face of the business, when deep inside we would be happy to hide behind a computer screen never to stretch outside our comfort zone ever again.
There is a common misconception that in order to be a successful business owner, you have to be extroverted. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
There are many successful coaches out there who are introverts.
In fact, Kathleen did a poll in her Facebook group and over 70% of people who responded considered themselves an introvert!
Being an introvert can come with some unique challenges as far as how to build your business, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible!
In this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast we’re sharing our own personal tips and strategies to build an extroverted business while honoring the introvert inside you.
Believe it or not, Kathleen and I are both introverts. *True Story*
So, we get it and we feel the same feelings of being uncomfortable almost on a daily basis.
Listen, to be successful we need to embrace it, right?
Oh, and did I mention that we’re kicking this episode off with a bloopers reel from our first 60 episodes? It’s absolutely hysterical so please don’t miss it! It will make your day.
In this episode we talk about…
- How to thrive as an introverted entrepreneur
- How Karen and Kathleen run their businesses as introverts
- Learning what fuels your energy and what drains it
- Protecting your time and making plans to recharge yourself
You can listen here on the website or on your favorite podcast app (Apple Podcasts for iOS, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android). Just search for “The Wellness Business Podcast” and click subscribe, so you get a new episode every week.
Enjoy this week’s episode!
P.S. NOT SURE HOW TO START BUILDING YOUR EMAIL LIST?
If you’re tired of trying to figure out how to get paying clients all on your own let me share some crucial information with you.
Building your email list will result in more paying clients. It’s the action that bridges the gap between your ideal client knowing who you are and hiring you to coach them through a transformation. It’s the relationship building that goes on with your email list subscribers that turns cold leads into hot new clients.
It’s the effort you put into email list-building today that will result in new paying client down the road. One is directly connected to the other.
I’ve coached many of my clients through the process of creating the perfect free offer and a follow-up automated email sequence that drives their new leads to paying programs and I’m sharing those strategies with you in this free training.
If you aren’t currently adding at least 10 new email subscribers to your list each day, this is a must watch training.
It’s called: 3 Simple Strategies To Increase Your Email List Building Results
You can get access by CLICKING HERE.
Imagine how different your coaching business would be if you had a list of eager, excited subscribers wanting to know how they can work with you. Exciting, right?
In my brand new 60-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- The single biggest key to grow your email list by 250-300 ideal client subscribers each month, (all excited to hear from you about how they can work with you more closely)
- How to niche’ down your program offerings so you are the clear and obvious choice for your target market, (this single strategy will completely change how you approach all of the content creation and program offerings in your business)
- How to maximize your reach on Facebook, getting you in front of your ideal clients without paying for advertising, (yes, this is possible and I’ll show you how).
- Why strategically building your email list is the most important thing you can do for your wellness business (and my #1 strategy for turning your target market into ready-to-buy email subscribers).
There are a few dates and times to choose from to accommodate your schedule.
Be sure to grab your spot as soon as possible because I truly believe that building a quality email list is the key to you getting more paying clients and filling your programs.
Let me help you make that a reality for you. Together we can make a difference in the health of the world.