The key to staying on top of social media platform updates and changes to Instagram and Instagram marketing is to pick an expert to follow and pay attention to everything they say.
In this episode, we are thrilled to welcome Jasmine Star, who is an Instagram strategist and the founder of Social Curator, to share how you can easily navigate your way through the changes on Instagram.
If you’ve heard the news about ‘likes’ going away, have no fear. As you’ll hear in this episode, Jasmine explains how these changes are actually going to work in YOUR favor and how you can easily transition into these changes.
In this episode, you’ll get the scoop on:
- How to set yourself apart on Instagram and connect with people in a real and impactful way that actually moves the needle in your business
- The difference between a ‘popular’ vs. a ‘profitable’ Instagram account and which one makes the most sense for the type of business you’re building
- How to actually get your posts seen in your followers’ feeds, (uhhhh…. Can I get a hallelujah?)
- The secret behind tracking how many leads are actually coming from Instagram so you can tell if your strategy is paying off
- How to reach new followers without being creepy, scammy or salesy
Jasmine is our expert of choice when it comes to all things Instagram, so if you’ve ever had a question about the changes on Instagram or how to use Instagram as an effective marketing strategy, you’ll want to tune into this episode right now!
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: