As health coaches, it is so easy to become overwhelmed by everything you’d like to do with your business, like running workshops, doing weekly livestreams, posting on social media and sending weekly emails.
If you are shaking your head yes, I can promise you aren’t alone my friend.
All of us as business owners are often stretched too thin and it becomes so overwhelming that we become paralyzed which results in us not being productive with our time.
We must first make our habits, and then our habits make us. ~John Dryden
A few months ago, one of our Wellness Business Insider’s Club members, Karen, submitted a great question for our live hot seat coaching session and we wanted to share it with you.
She wanted to know exactly how to prioritize her business so that she’s spending time on the right things that will push her business forward.
As we kick off the new year it is my belief that we should all be creating new and sustainable habits, (just like Karen), that will take our businesses to new and amazing heights this year.
In this episode, we helped Karen figure out:
- The most important things to focus her time on to grow her business so she can put blinders on to all of the other time-sucking, low-priority tasks that don’t bring in clients
- How she can double the number of attendees who register for her workshops so that she reaches her goal of improved list growth and client enrollment
- The importance of choosing a workshop titles that will attract and fill the room with her perfect ideal clients
- How she can stay focused on only the tasks that she can do and which tasks to outsource to free up her time for more clients
There is no shame in feeling overwhelmed by everything you need to do to grow your wellness business.
The key is to prioritize the tasks only you can do. If you’re excited to learn more about where to focus your time, this episode will really resonate with you!
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
And if you haven’t signed up yet for our new free LIVE training series called: “The Secrets To Turn Your Health Coaching Hobby Into A Profitable Business,” register now! (kicks off on Saturday, January 25th.)
In this 4-part training series, we’re covering…
- The behind-the-scenes secrets of the most successful coaches we know and how they turned their businesses from a hobby to highly profitable
- The most up-to-date information on what it takes to actually attract your ideal client and enroll them into your programs, (there has been big changes in this area of marketing and you must get up to speed on those changes to be successful)
- The intricate details to building out a customer success path with you that not only warms up your followers but gets them excited to enroll in your programs
- Last, and certainly not least, we’ll share what red-hot areas will require a lot of your attention each month and also which tasks can either be outsourced, streamlined, or removed from your business altogether as a way of creating the business of your dreams
If you’re ready for your most successful year yet, including where to focus your time each month, be sure to register for our free LIVE training series, “The Secrets To Turn Your Health Coaching Hobby Into A Profitable Business!”
Links mentioned on the show:
Free training series: “The Secrets to Turn Your Health Coaching Hobby Into a Profitable Business”
Links to resources: