Are you ready for me to tell you where you should focus your marketing efforts in 2022 in order to get more paying clients?
I’m talking about the tools and strategies that will actually get you results.
In episode 241 of The Wellness Business Podcast we are sharing what marketing trends are holding strong this year as well as what type of content is the most popular and should definitely be included on your content calendar.
If you’re building an online business, then you’ve likely felt some pretty big shifts in 2021 in your ability to reach your dream clients using social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
It’s been coming for a while now but last year showed a clear divide between the people that were doubling down on the top social media tools vs. those that want to keep plugging away trying to use marketing strategies from 2018.
YES! Social media is still a viable way to attract your dream clients as long as you’re using the strategies that are working now and not relying on old-school methods from 2018-2019.
LIVE VIDEO: THE ESSENTIAL MARKETING STRATEGY FOR YOUR WELLNESS BUSINESS
The first strategy you absolutely, without a doubt, need to incorporate into your marketing plan for 2022 is live video.
Here are a few staggering stats:
- Every day there is 100 million hours of video watched on Facebook
- There’s been an 80% increase in time spent watching video on Instagram, year over year since it was introduced in 2013
- More than 500 million people interact with Instagram Stories every day
- Facebook Live videos produce 6 times as many interactions as traditional videos
Whether you want to or not, your ideal clients want to interact with you through video. They 100% prefer this type of content over any other type of content on Facebook and Instagram and if you’re not showing up in this way you are going to be left behind.
If fear of live video is holding you back, take a listen to How To Conquer Your Fear of Live Video.
I also have a Livestream Video Checklist that will help you feel more prepared before you hit the ‘go live’ button.
One of the easiest ways to dip your toe into the world of video is to do daily stories on Instagram and/or Facebook. They are quick because each clip is just 15 seconds long and they only last for 24 hours which means if you don’t love it you know it’ll disappear soon. You can do as many consecutive 15 second clips as you would like.
You might also want to check out my 10-Day Video Jumpstart, which gives you ten days of prompts to boost your video confidence!
WHY A FACEBOOK GROUP IS CRITICAL FOR YOUR CUSTOMER JOURNEY
The second strategy is having a Facebook group as part of your client journey.
When done correctly, a Facebook group can quickly become a community of your loyal fans that are warmed up to your programs and offers.
Here are some of the benefits of creating your own group:
- With the ever-changing Facebook algorithm that determines what is placed in people’s newsfeed, it is exciting to know that each post inside your Facebook group gets increased organic reach for your group members. This can be especially helpful if you fear your posts aren’t getting the exposure they deserve on your business Facebook page.
- More than 1.8 billion people are using Facebook Groups every month
- As recent as November 2021 Facebook Announced New Groups Tools at Its 2021 Communities Summit. Things like…
- New custom color and post background options for groups
- Admins will also now be able to select the emoji defaults that users respond with in their group
- Admins will also now be able to utilize feature sets to select preset collections of post formats and badges
- They have also added an automated greeting message option, enabling group managers to outline key rules and guidelines for new members.
- And, Facebook has officially announced its new Community Awards, which enable group members to allocate ‘Insightful’, ‘Uplifting’ or ‘Fun’ markers to posts and comments that they find valuable in the group.
And the list goes on.
When regular post reach on Facebook is down to an all-time low Facebook has made it clear that for the foreseeable future they are putting a lot of their eggs in the ‘groups’ basket, and frankly so should you.
MARKETING FOR HEALTH COACHES IN 2022
In episode 241 of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll get an inside scoop on marketing your business in 2022 from two wellness business coaches.
- The two most impactful social media marketing tools you must be using this year to get results, (this information is straight from Facebook and Instagram headquarters)
- A simple way to get started using video that will quickly put your mind at ease, (no more stage fright)
- The power of a Facebook group as part of your customer journey and why the latest tools being added make them even more exciting
- Why using video and groups will be a gamechanger for your business and how they will finally get you in front of your dream clients on social media
This episode is a must for any health coach wanting to grow their wellness business in 2022.
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: