One of the top reasons to have a Facebook group as part of your 2022 business plan is simply that it’s the perfect tool to convert members into email list subscribers.
Each and every day you should be adding new subscribers to your email list and since just posting on social media isn’t working nearly as well as it used to, it’s time to try something new, (and that’s still proven to work in 2022).
Building a following inside a Facebook group can be the perfect strategy because it allows you to truly create a community of people who want to learn from you.
A free group can be part of the customer journey and it’s a key touchpoint for them because they can keep coming back to your group day after day which consistently builds the know, like, trust factor even more.
The people who are most likely to sign up for your coaching programs are those who know you, trust you and feel connected to you, and this is called a warm audience.
5 STRATEGIES TO GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST USING YOUR FACEBOOK GROUP
On episode 239 of The Wellness Business Podcast, we’re sharing 5 email list building strategies to use in tandem with your Facebook group:
- Include a link to your freebie in the welcome post at the top of your group, so it’s the first thing people see when they join. This helps newcomers start getting to know your personality right away when they watch it.
- Post a link to your free offer in the description of your group where you write who the group is for and post some of your rules. The group description shows up before and after people join, so people can sign up for your lead magnet even before you approve them.
- Post about your new freebies as you create them (and reshare them every 3-4 months since you’ll always have new people joining). I do this all the time in my group, and I’ll also share a link to a freebie when someone asks a question related to a free resource I have.
- A weekly welcome post where you tag new members, welcome them and let them know how to get your free resources. This just serves as a reminder if they missed it in the pinned welcome post.
- Use one of the 3 screening questions for new members as a way to grow your email list. You can do this in the settings tab of your group under “membership questions”. You can ask up to 3 questions, and one of them can ask if they want to receive your freebie.
Tune into episode 239 to learn more about how to apply each of these in your group to grow an email list full of warm leads and prospects.
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: