What do a free challenge, building a social media following and how to plan an entire year as a health coach have in common? You guessed it! It’s the latest version of “Ask Us Anything” on The Wellness Business Podcast.
We’ll be covering 5 real questions from 5 real wellness business owners.
As always, we’ll bring you the inside scoop and the #realtalk that you’ve come to appreciate from us on this show. No fluff! Just quick and easy step-by-step tips and strategies.
Here’s what we’re tackling in this episode…
- Choosing who to interview and what kind of questions to ask as a way of creating ideal client attracting free content
- Getting over the intimidation of starting a social media presence as a new coach and how much information should you really share
- Figuring out how to design a free challenge, how to get people to sign up, and how to promote it (Challenges are such a great way to grow your email list.)
- What a year-in-the-life as a coach should look like, where to put your focus, and how to break it down into manageable chunks to increase your success
- How to prevent taking on more work than you can handle. Kathleen and I share our own personal techniques for making time for work, family, life, self-care and adequate rest, all while building a thriving coaching business
Episode 63 is LIVE and it’s jam packed with answers to your recently asked questions! C’mon over and give us a listen!!!
We started this podcast with our listeners as our top priority, so it’s only fitting to record another “Ask Us Anything” episode to answer your burning questions!
You can listen here on the website or on your favorite podcast app (Apple Podcasts for iOS, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android). Just search for “The Wellness Business Podcast” and click subscribe, so you get a new episode every week.
Here’s to building your business faster, easier and with less headaches!
P.S. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BE YOUR EMAIL LIST BUILDING COACH? ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING RESULTS?
If you’re tired of trying to figure out how to get paying clients all on your own let me share some crucial information with you.
Building your email list will result in more paying clients. It’s the action that bridges the gap between your ideal client knowing who you are and hiring you to coach them through a transformation. It’s the relationship building that goes on with your email list subscribers that turns cold leads into hot new clients.
It’s the effort you put into email list-building today that will result in new paying client down the road. One is directly connected to the other.
I’ve coached many of my clients through the process of creating the perfect free offer and a follow-up automated email sequence that drives their new leads to paying programs and I’m sharing those strategies with you in this free training.
If you aren’t currently adding at least 10 new email subscribers to your list each day, this is a must watch training.
It’s called: 3 Simple Strategies To Increase Your Email List Building Results
You can get access by CLICKING HERE.
Imagine how different your coaching business would be if you had a list of eager, excited subscribers wanting to know how they can work with you. Exciting, right?
In my brand new 60-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- The single biggest key to grow your email list by 250-300 ideal client subscribers each month, (all excited to hear from you about how they can work with you more closely)
- How to niche’ down your program offerings so you are the clear and obvious choice for your target market, (this single strategy will completely change how you approach all of the content creation and program offerings in your business)
- How to maximize your reach on Facebook, getting you in front of your ideal clients without paying for advertising, (yes, this is possible and I’ll show you how).
- Why strategically building your email list is the most important thing you can do for your wellness business (and my #1 strategy for turning your target market into ready-to-buy email subscribers).
There are a few dates and times to choose from to accommodate your schedule.
Be sure to grab your spot as soon as possible because I truly believe that building a quality email list is the key to you getting more paying clients and filling your programs.
Let me help you make that a reality for you. Together we can make a difference in the health of the world.