If you’re frustrated with Facebook Marketing and the lack of people seeing your content… join the club.
I was just on a consultation call yesterday with a gal that said she avoids Facebook at all costs because it sucks her time away and she never gets anything accomplished.
It’s true that the rules frequently change on Facebook and that makes getting traction for your business more challenging. I’m constantly revamping my strategy.
Listen, I don’t like it any better than you do. However, there are some parts to the evolution of Facebook that have huge potential for you as a business owner.
Okay, we are in agreement that sometimes we want to disown Facebook and never click that log-in button again but let’s be realistic. It’s the most influential social media platform out there and with knowledge comes power. So let’s talk about what is working now on Facebook.
A few weeks ago Kathleen attended the Social Media Marketing World Conference in San Diego, and she brought back the current tips and tricks that will help you and your content be seen and help you stand out on Facebook.
There were 4 main opportunities/strategies that were talked about the most as far as the best ways to reach your tribe on Facebook, and we want to make sure you know about them too.
Here’s what Facebook Marketing strategies we’re covering:
- What changes are coming to Facebook in 2018 and how it can actually benefit you
- The type of content you’re going to want to add to your social media strategy
- Branding tips that tie into the new social media changes
- Ideas for content to cover when using Facebook Live
- The 4 best ways to use Facebook to stand out and reach your audience
This was a fun one because I was able to put Kathleen in the hot seat to share some of the highlights from the event that will have the biggest impact on your business.
Oh, and she put together a free guide just for you for this episode called: 4 Ways to Attract Your Ideal Clients and Generate More Leads Using Facebook. GRAB IT HERE!
This guide covers a lot of what we talk about on this episode PLUS 7 additional ideas of what to talk about on your live streams.
Let us know what you think by leaving us a comment or question over on our Facebook page HERE.
We would LOVE to hear from you!
P.S. HAVE YOU WATCHED THIS FREE EMAIL LIST BUILDING WORKSHOP YET?
Can I share something with you?
Email list building is the bridge that crosses the gap between your ideal client now knowing who you are and hiring you to coach them through a transformation. It’s the relationship building that goes on with your email list that turns cold leads into hot new clients.
I’ve coached many of my clients through the process of creating the perfect free offer and a follow-up automated email sequence that drives their new leads to paying programs and I’m sharing those strategies with you in this free training.
If you aren’t currently adding at least 10 new email subscribers to your list each day, you’re going to love this.
It’s called: 3 Simple Strategies To Increase Your Email List Building Results
You can get access by CLICKING HERE.
Imagine how different your coaching business would be if you had a list of eager, excited subscribers wanting to know how they can work with you. Exciting, right?
In my brand new 60-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- The single biggest key to grow your email list by 250-300 ideal client subscribers each month, (all excited to hear from you about how they can work with you more closely)
- How to niche’ down your program offerings so you are the clear and obvious choice for your target market, (this single strategy will completely change how you approach all of the content creation and program offerings in your business)
- How to maximize your reach on Facebook, getting you in front of your ideal clients without paying for advertising, (yes, this is possible and I’ll show you how).
- Why strategically building your email list is the most important thing you can do for your wellness business (and my #1 strategy for turning your target market into ready-to-buy email subscribers).
There are a few dates and time to choose from to accommodate your schedule.
Be sure to grab your spot as soon as possible because I truly believe that building a quality email list is the key to you getting more paying clients and filling your programs.
Let me help you make that a reality for you. Together we can make a difference in the health of the world.
This was once again another great podcast. I love that you guys are so real! And I loved that Karen really told it like it is when it comes to growing your business on facebook. Sometimes we do need to hear it. Thank you for the continued support and motivation 🙂
Thanks for your feedback Corinne. It’s always appreciated so much. I’m thrilled that you found the information supportive and motivational. You’re right… we all need someone to bring us back to center every now and then. 🙂
Can’t wait to listen to this! Was there supposed to be a guide with it… if so, it wouldn’t download.
Hi Karen! Try the link again, it’s been updated. Sorry about that. It is on our show notes page at http://www.wbpodcast.com/episode42.