The most challenging thing about Facebook groups is finding a way of connecting with your members that keeps them engaging consistently. Sometimes it feels like you’re standing on a stage speaking to a room full of empty chairs.
If this has been your experience you’re going to love this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast.
We know groups can fizzle out sometimes, and today’s episode is going to help you bring your group back to life.
Facebook groups are one of the most powerful marketing tool for your wellness business. When you think of your group as being at the top of your funnel or at the start of the customer journey, it’s can be an incredibly effective way to grow your business. It’s a great place for people to get to know you, and the more people get to know you, the more likely they are to invest in your programs.
In this episode, we’re sharing 5 ways to boost engagement in your Facebook group, and once you put these strategies into place, you will see an increase of interaction and conversations.
- What you must know before you start your group (or what to change right away) to be certain that your group is filled with your idea clients
- The top reason why groups fizzle out and a simple strategy that you can use to bring them back to life
- The most important post to pin to the top of your group to get new members started on the right foot
- The best way to breathe new life into your group AND continue to grow it with ideal client members
- Examples of questions to ask before you approve new members, (this one strategy is at the top of the list for high member engagement from the first day they join)
If you have been wondering how you can boost the engagement in your Facebook group, this episode is for you!
Plus, be sure to check out Kathleen’s free checklist, 10 Ways to Boost Engagement in Your Facebook Group.
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: