Facebook groups are the perfect way to invite your ideal clients to get to know you and learn more about your program offers.
When you use a group to build the know, like, trust factor, you move your potential client through the customer journey with you at a much faster pace than without it, getting them to the purchase point quicker.
Also, it’s a great interim step from them being a perfect stranger to the point that they subscribe to your email list.
I’m always looking for new and inventive ways to deliver value to the members of my Facebook group and in this episode of The Wellness Business Podcast we’re sharing a brand new strategy we’ve never discussed before.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR LIVE OFFICE HOURS IN YOUR FACEBOOK GROUP
The strategy that we are talking about is live office hours.
Let’s go through the simple steps to put in place to host live office hours. It’s actually quite easy, and it’s just a different format of a livestream where you are doing a live Q and A.
You can do this in your Facebook group or your page – it’s totally up to you. If you want it to be more exclusive and/or if you want to make it part of a paid program, do it in your group.
- Decide on the day and time of your office hours. You may want to allow up to an hour of your time for your office hours, but you can just list the start time.
- Create a graphic in Canva with text that says something like “Live Office Hours” or “Live Q & A” and include your name at the bottom, under your photo so it reads “with Mary Smith”. Canva has great templates for this that make it easy – just enter “office hours” or “live q and a” in the Canva search bar and you’ll see some templates pop up and you can customize the color and elements on the graphic. You can whip this up in about 2 minutes.
- Create a post in your Facebook group or on your page that explains how the office hours will work. Let people know about a week ahead of time to allow time to gather questions.
HOW TO USE LIVE OFFICE HOURS IN YOUR FACEBOOK GROUP TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT
If you want a fun and easy way to increase interaction in your Facebook group while you also get a deeper understanding of your ideal clients, hosting live office hours is a great option.
Here are just a few benefits of hosting live office hours in your group:
- You get insightful questions from your community which can help you with content ideas, marketing copy, social media posts, and/or program creation, just to name a few.
- You don’t have to come up with a topic for your livestream since you’re answering questions from group members.
- You get to interact with your members which increases engagement, and they appreciate it because you are giving a more detailed answer than you could give if you were typing it out.
In this episode, we are covering 3 simple steps to run your live office hours, the best way to ensure you have questions coming in and how to get people showing up while you’re live.
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Kathleen’s Free Guide: 10 Free Ways to Grow Your Facebook Group
Links to resources: