You loved the very first “Ask Us Anything” podcast episode so much we’re bringing it back by popular demand.
We’re excited to answer your questions with simple, easy to implement action steps.
On this episode we’re tackling the following questions:
- If I already have my own private Facebook group, does it make more sense to run a free challenge in my current free group, or set up a separate group for it?
- I’ve got a couple of lead magnet freebies and various paid programs. I’m confused with the technology and confused where to begin with all of it.
- I’m stuck on what to post on my business page vs. in my Facebook group.
- I’m trying to reconnect with my existing Facebook group and attempt to add some new folks to my mailing list. I do write blog posts on my website and then promote through social media. But I get confused about promoting it through my email list. Please help.
- I’m planning on hosting some workshops and talks in order to sign up discovery sessions and hopefully clients. I would love to know the best way to get an audience for a live workshop.
No matter where you are in building your wellness business you’ll find something of value in this episode.
The overarching theme is all about helping you attract, connect and nurture your ideal clients in a way that makes them feel special and appreciated.
All right… it’s time to grab your headphones, notepad and dig in.
There is something for everyone in this episode and I can’t wait to meet you there.
All my best,
P.S. NEVER MISS ANOTHER PODCAST EPISODE
Subscribe to the podcast on your smartphone podcast app (Apple Podcasts for iPhone, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android). You can also listen directly in iTunes by searching “The Wellness Business Podcast” or listen on our website HERE.