The boost post button has to be one of the most controversial options for Facebook advertising. If you listen to one expert they’ll have you believing you’re wasting your money. Listen to another expert and it sounds like the next best thing to sliced bread. So, who’s right?
To get that answer we reached out to our favorite Facebook ads expert, Rick Mulready so he could break it down for us.
The boost post feature has come a long way over the years, so there are instances when it will work well in your wellness business, especially when it comes to testing out your free offers. (Think testing at minimal cost.)
Rick is one of our favorite Facebook ads experts, and in this episode, he’s sharing the pros and cons of boosting your Facebook posts, as well as how it’s the perfect strategy for beginners when you are strategic about it.
- The basics of boosting posts on your Facebook page so you start with a strategy in mind
- How to be strategic and intentional with your boosted posts, (no more wasted money)
- The major pitfalls to avoid when boosting a Facebook post so you don’t approach the ad haphazardly
- How much to budget for boosting a post, (this can really fit into anyone’s budget)
- Whether now is the right time to spend money on ads, (spoiler alert… ad spend it the lowest it’s been in years)
- How to determine if your strategy and boosted posts are actually working, and how to keep going from there to get even more momentum for your free offer
Facebook ads don’t have to be as intimidating as they seem and, in this episode, Rick shares great tips and strategies for how you can get started with boosting posts on your Facebook page.
Tune in to learn how!
Links mentioned on the show:
Rick’s website – RickMulready.com
Rick’s podcast – The Art of Online Business
Links to resources: