We love leading by example on The Wellness Business Podcast and today we’re sharing our Facebook ads secret weapon with you.
A few months ago Kathleen and I invested more than we’ve ever done before in running Facebook ads for our latest launch and we learned a lot through this process.
Our secret weapon for ads success during our last launch is Zach Spuckler.
In this episode, we have Zach Spuckler, a Facebook ads expert and founder of Heart, Soul & Hustle, joining us to talk about how you can use an efficient and cost-effective method to run Facebook ads by targeting a warm audience of people who have watched all or some of the videos on your Facebook page.
Better ads engagement for less money…. #signmeup!
Video views and lookalike audiences are one of the best strategies to include as part of your FB ads strategy right now.
This allows you to warm up your audience first which is so important. We know that people need those multiple touchpoints and exposures to you before they take an action, so what Zach talked about in this episode is a great way to do that.
You’ll get the inside scoop on:
- The importance of video views on your Facebook page and why this benefits your FB ads with more engagement and lower costs
- Whether you should use this strategy to encourage people to buy your paid program or if you should only use it for email list building
- The typical cost with video view ads and how you can keep those fees as low as possible
- The power of lookalike audiences and how it turbo-charges the size and quality of the audience that will see your ad
- Whether you can implement these strategies with live or prerecorded videos
Plus, here’s a demonstration on How to Set Up Facebook Custom and Lookalike Audiences:
If you have ever had any questions about running Facebook ads for your business or how to optimize your existing ads using video views, you’ll want to listen to this episode!
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: