When I first became a Health Coach I created lots of different freebies to grow my list of email subscribers. I chose a lot of random health related topics that I thought people wanted to learn more about.
Over time my email list grew at a steady pace, which at the time I thought was a good thing. But there was a missing link to my strategy that turned out to be problematic and ultimately significantly reduced the number of clients I was enrolling into my programs.
Lead magnets are a great way to build your email list, but there is one essential piece to the puzzle that you have to keep in mind so that your email building efforts actually turn into paying clients.
It is totally possible that you are making the same mistake that I made and this week on The Wellness Business Podcast we’re sharing that missing link!
The purpose of a lead magnet is to incentivize your audience to sign up to your email list in order to generate sales to your program or offer. It’s important to make sure your lead magnet topic directly relates to your offer and the desires of your ideal dream clients, if you want to build an email list full of people who are excited about working with you.
In this episode, we’re covering how to align your free offer with your paid programs, so you have more people enrolling into your paid programs.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why it’s very important that your freebies directly relate to what it is you offer, so when you promote your programs or services, it feels like the next logical step for your subscribers, which will result in more people enrolling
- Examples of topics that are, and are not, in alignment between the freebie and paid program, so you can weigh your freebies against our examples
- The importance of having the perfect freebie title because that is what makes people decide, in a matter of seconds, if they will sign up or click away, so it’s something you want to spend some time on
- Audit strategies to decide if your own free offers need tweaking in some way, so you get higher conversions
- How to design your lead magnet around the goal of leading your audience to make a purchase of your paid offer, (which is code for pre-planning their customer journey with you)
Tune in to learn how to make sure you’re creating lead magnets that attract your ideal clients and turn them into paying clients!
GREAT NEWS!!! Enrollment is open for The Wellness Business Insider’s Club until June 5th and we’re doing something we have never done before! New members can join for 50% off the first month.
PLUS, TWO of the first 50 people who join this by June 5th will have the chance to win a one-on-one coaching session with Kathleen or me.
Go to wbinsidersclub.com to find out more and join us.
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: