One skill that is required as part of your business responsibilities as a Health Coach is to book and conduct discovery calls.
Discovery calls, at the core, are a way for a perspective client to ask questions and get to know you a little bit better before investing in your program.
Traditionally, they have been used for enrolling potential clients into a one-on-one coaching program, but I’ve jumped on a call with many clients for group programs that I’ve run over the years.
I believe one-on-one coaching is a great way to get started as a Health Coach. You’ll learn so much about your ideal clients and about yourself as a coach.
That’s why we’ve decided to bring back a very popular episode that we did a while back about 11 ways to book discovery calls. This is such an important part of being a Health Coach, and the information is still very relevant.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How to get over your fear of feeling salesy and uncomfortable while conducting a discovery call
- Recommendations for different programs to enroll clients into by using the discovery call method
- 11 specific and proven ways to invite people to your discovery calls
- How to reach out to your current email subscribers and offer a discovery call as a way to move their customer journey forward
- Using your Facebook group to invite “warmed leads” to a discovery call
- And much more!
We know you’re going to get a lot of out of this episode, and we’re also sharing the list of 11 Ways to Book Discovery Calls with you, so you don’t even have to take notes!
Links mentioned on the show:
Freebie: 11 Ways to Book Discovery Calls
Links to resources: