No matter what your goals, personal experience, ideal client identity, or vision for your business is, a digital course or program is imperative for every wellness business owner.
Having some sort of online component in your wellness business right now is truly a necessity for consistent revenue and a successful coaching business.
Turning your knowledge into a profitable digital course is a great way bring your business online!
On this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast we’re honored to have my course creation mentor, Amy Porterfield as our guest to explore this topic further.
Amy is an online marketing expert and the host of the top-ranked podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy. She’s also my go-to person for all things course creation. Her programs and teachings have helped me to create over 25 profitable digital programs of my own.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- Why you are already are an expert in your industry and have enough knowledge to create your own digital course right now
- How to determine the perfect amount of digital course content so you don’t overwhelm your clients
- The best strategies to overcome your fear of technology and sales that have previously sabotaged your success
- A simple approach to get to the finish line with your course, rather than starting multiple courses but never completing them
- Three digital course types that make program creation simple, (never wonder if you are including too much or too little information ever again)
- The five digital course types, (ranging from a workshop all the way to a certification), that you can choose for your new online program
If you’ve had questions about creating your own digital course, believe you don’t have enough expertise, or aren’t sure how much information to include in your online program, this is the episode for you.
Amy digs in to all of those questions and a whole lot more.
Plus, be sure to check out Amy’s 2-minute quiz, “What’s Your Personal Path to Creating a Profitable Digital Course.” You’ll receive your results immediately.
Once you are clear on your unique course creation path you’ll find that things start to fall into place more quickly and the process no longer feels overwhelming or scary.
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: