What your clients want most from you is to feel confident that you have a plan mapped out for them. In essence, you’ve taken the time to figure out their customer journey with you in advance.
One of the foundational parts of a profitable wellness business is having a customer journey for improved client attraction, enrollment and retention.
But what exactly is a customer journey and how do you even begin developing one?
In this episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, we are diving deep into what a customer journey is and how it will help the sales in your wellness business.
As an example that you can model we’re sharing the step-by-step customer journey that we have set up to attract future clients of the Wellness Business Insider’s Club. We want you to use our example as the model you need to take the same steps in your business.
After listening to this episode, you’ll know:
- What a customer journey is and how it increases sales in your wellness business by increasing client confidence in you and your process
- How you use a customer journey to grow your email list and convert those people to paying clients at a much quicker rate
- The process we’ve taken to build our own customer journey leading to the Wellness Business Insider’s Club so you can model it in your business
- The 5 steps every customer journey must include to be effective so that your potential clients feel comfortable investing in your programs
- The two ways that you can use the customer journey process to help your clients get better results thereby increasing customer goodwill and positive testimonials
Whether you’re just getting started or you are a seasoned health coach, after listening to this episode you’ll be crystal clear on what a customer journey is and the role it plays in making your business profitable.
If you’re interested in learning more about developing your customer journey and access to our new 4 Core Pillars of a Profitable Wellness Business, be sure to join our waitlist to be notified when the doors to the Wellness Business Insider’s Club reopen in February, 2020.
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: