When you think about building your business is there a spark in your soul telling you to create a coaching program of your own?
You’re not alone my friend. Many of us are aspiring course creators.
Chances are if you’ve wanted to create your own course or program for a while the biggest hiccup is choosing your program topic and identifying what type of program framework to use, (did you know there are 5 types in total).
If creating a course is on your radar, you’ll love this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast because we have the Queen of Course Creation, Amy Porterfield on as our guest.
In this episode, Amy walks us through the 5 Step Blueprint to Identify Your Irresistible Coaching Program Topic:
- Strategy #1: Days of “No Judgement Inspiration”
- Strategy #2: The “Magic Wand” Question
- Strategy #3: The Crowd Sourcing Experiment
- Strategy #4: Examine Your Own Transformation
- Strategy #5: Make 3 “Course Calls” to Gain a Flood of Insight
Figuring out the topic of your course is the very first step you’ll want to take when creating something from scratch so be sure to hit play and listen to this episode!
The best news of all is that Amy has created an amazing free resource called The Ultimate Course Creation Starter Kit.
In this detailed, easy to use starter kit, you’ll learn…
- 7 Tried and True Strategies to Help You Choose the Perfect Program Topic for Your Biz and Your Audience – No boring surveys or uncomfortable conversations necessary. You’ll get Amy’s top strategies from over 10 years of digital course creation experience.
- The Art and Science of a High-Converting Program Name – What’s in a name? Well, as it turns out, A LOT. Amy’s sharing her favorite naming formulas that’ll help you nail down a compelling program name in 10 minutes flat.
- The 5 Types of Profitable Digital Courses – Not all programs are created equal, in fact, choosing the TYPE of course you want to create is just about as important as choosing your topic. Get the full scoop inside that starter kit.
It will set you on the road to course creation immediately.
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: