Did you know that you can repurpose ONE workshop into a month’s worth of content your ideal clients will love?
To be exact, let’s repurpose one of my done-for-you workshops into multiple content ideas.
- 4 livestream topics to grow your email list
- 4 blog or email topics to warm up your followers
- 12 social media posts
- 12 story topic ideas
The other day I was asked this question…
“How many times per week do you post on social media?”
While I wish there was ONE right answer to that question, what the coach was really asking me was ‘how much content do I need to create each week for social media’?
In reality, as online business owners, we are all content creation machines and oftentimes it can become a full-time job leaving no time for the other parts of our business that actually generate revenue.
I used to do things the hard way, (never repurposing or reusing content), which in essence took over my life. (Raise your hand if you know what I’m talking about 🙋♀️) There was barely time for anything else. Particularly those things that drive revenue in my business. But then I learned an easier way.
If you are like a lot of other coaches and solopreneurs, looking at ways to simplify your business is a big focus for 2022. I am 100% on board with this motto, and I continue to look at what is working and what is not working in my business, so I can focus my attention on the winning strategies while having more free time.
THE BENEFITS OF REPURPOSING A WELLNESS WORKSHOP
Creating new content all the time can be exhausting, and quite frankly – your audience likely doesn’t have time to consume ALL of it.
That’s why repurposing your content in different ways by showing up in front of your client on social media with related content is such a powerful strategy. Not only are you working less, but chances are you’re freeing up some extra brain power and brainstorming juices by repurposing something you’ve already created and not recreating the wheel every time.
SIMPLIFY YOUR CONTENT CREATION WITH ONE WORKSHOP
Imagine hosting a workshop called Gluten Free Living Workshop: Discover the symptoms of gluten intolerance and how you can successfully adopt a gluten-free lifestyle, without compromise! (P.S. You can get a complete done-for-you version of this HERE!)
Let’s start with 4 livestream topics to grow your email list. These 4 topics can also be turned into blog posts or warm up emails for your subscribers.
- Topic #1 – 3 Reasons Why Gluten Can Be Causing Brain Fog, Decreased Energy, and Digestive Disruptions
- Topic #2 – 5 Easy Gluten-Free Swaps That Are As Delicious As The Original Without The Digestive Disturbances
- Topic #3 – 5 Reasons That Removing Gluten From Your Diet Will Improve Your Life In 30 Days
- Topic #4 – The Quickest Way To Know If Gluten Is What’s Causing Your Digestive Problems
Now let’s take this one step further for 6 social media posting and story topics (listen to the podcast episode for 6 more – a total of 12 ideas!).
- Topic #1 – Gluten free swaps
- Topic #2 – Symptoms from gluten intolerance
- Topic #3 – A simple test you can do yourself to discover if you’re gluten intolerant
- Topic #4 – The 3 top unexpected places gluten is hiding in your daily life
- Topic #5 – The misconception that removing gluten means removing flavor
- Topic #6 – The difference between a gluten sensitivity, intolerance, & true allergy
Now we’ve identified 4 main topics for your livestreams, blogs and emails, plus identified several topics for social media posts and stories all designed to warm up your followers and get them excited to register for your monthly workshop. Pretty quick and easy, right?
Now let’s take this one step further. When you take this approach you can be assured that the people registering for your workshop will strictly be those that are interested in a gluten-free lifestyle, (or whatever topic you covered during the last 30 days).
When your monthly content is a part of your coaching program or the protocol you teach in your business you’ll be filling your virtual workshop with ONLY the right type of people. That’s a game changer when it comes to enrolling people into your paid program, and that’s why this strategy paired with one Wellness Workshop a month is so powerful.
HOW ONE MONTHLY WORKSHOP CAN DRIVE YOUR CONTENT CREATION FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH
One of the areas that is important to simplify is content creation and in this episode of The Wellness Business Podcast we’re sharing how the content from one great workshop delivered monthly can fill your content calendar for an entire month.
If simplifying your content creation calendar is something you’re interested in or if you’re someone that finds it challenging to know what to blog, create social media content about, or focus your attention on to attract your dream clients, then episode 243 is for you.
In this week’s episode you’ll discover:
- How one monthly workshop can drive your content creation for an entire month, (talk about easy)
- A simple method to attract your dream clients that doesn’t rely on social media posts to get their attention
- Our streamlined method to create 4 livestream topics to grow your email list, 4 blog or email topics to warm up your followers, 12 social media posts, and 12 story topic ideas from one great workshop
If you want to simplify your content creation, learn how you can do just that with ONE monthly workshop!
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
FREE TRAINING: 5 Reasons Why the Most Successful Coaches Use Workshops to Grow Their Businesses
Links to resources: