Have you ever wondered how to position your content as the go to information for your ideal clients?
Maybe you’ve wondered how you can stand out on social media when you feel like the market is already saturated?
These are just two of the questions we’re addressing on this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast.
In this episode we’re discussing the topics of what to do when you’re showing up on social media but still not getting clients, how to stand out on social media when you believe your market is already saturated, what kind of content new business owners should offer in their customer journey, and more!
We know many of you will relate to these topics and hope you find some valuable takeaways to implement into your wellness business.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The importance of sharing content and solutions for a specific pain point of your client
- What it means to send the right message with the right offer to the right audience
- Why you should build your email list before launching a new program
- The benefit of positioning your information that creates a “fear of missing out” for your audience
- The difference between a general health coach vs. one who serves a specific audience
- We also dive into the 3 specific ways to become the go-to person in your niche.
Be sure to give this episode a listen. I have no doubt there is an “aha” moment in there for you.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: