Launching a coaching program or online course doesn’t have to be daunting or overwhelming – you just need a few key ingredients to make it successful. A launch strategy can be used for any promotion you want to do during the year, and it can also be used to offer 1-on-1 coaching.
Our special guest this week on The Wellness Business Podcast is one of our favorite mentors, Chris Ducker, and he’s sharing 3 key tips you want to incorporate to get the best results from your launch.
THE 3 INGREDIENTS TO BOOST SALES DURING YOUR LAUNCH
Let’s jump into the 3 ingredients that will help boost sales when we launch.
- Create a buzz – Treat your launch like an event. Spread the word and consider having a waitlist. This part of your pre-launch should start about 1 month ahead of your open cart.
- Create urgency and/or scarcity with a limited-time offer.
- Engagement – You want your audience to be as engaged with you as possible before and during your launch. Use your email list and social media platforms to keep your audience engaged.
CHRIS DUCKER’S TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH
On episode 281 of The Wellness Business Podcast, you’ll discover…
- 3 key ingredients to include for a successful launch
- What a launch is and how to use this proven sales strategy in your coaching business
- How to build anticipation for your offer, so you have people ready and excited to join
- 3 ways to create urgency during your launch to increase sales
- What types of bonuses to consider including and which ones to avoid
This episode is a must-listen! Tune in to learn Chris’s tips and specific examples of what to do in your first or next launch to make it a success.
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: