There are a few marketing activities that lend themselves really well for those building a wellness business.
Free challenges are one of those marketing strategies that continue to gain momentum over time.
They are perfect for:
👉 New coaches as well as a seasoned biz owner
👉 Quickly growing your email list
👉 Spotlighting you as an expert
👉 Giving value first leading to paid program later
👉 … and the list goes on
If you aren’t using free challenges to build your wellness business, it’s time you start!
Creating a free challenge is a great way to meet more potential clients and grow your email list. The challenges not only allow for a completely risk-free way of getting to know you and your services, but they can show potential clients how you’re the right person to help them solve their problem or reach their goals through your paid programs. It’s a win-win.
If you’re thinking free challenges sound like something you would like to give a whirl but don’t know where to start… don’t worry! This week on The Wellness Business Podcast, we are answering those questions and covering all the basics of creating a challenge, marketing your challenge, and turning your challenge participants into paying clients.
In this episode we are covering it all…
- Using feedback from online communities to build your free challenge
- How long your challenge should be
- Choosing a topic for a challenge
- What to include in your challenge
- How to get people involved and keep them engaged in your challenge
You can listen here on the website or on your favorite device (Apple Podcasts for iOS, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android as well as Alexa or Google Home). Just search for “The Wellness Business Podcast” and click subscribe, so you get a new episode every week.
Enjoy this week’s episode!
P.S. NOT SURE HOW TO START BUILDING YOUR EMAIL LIST? CLIENTS
If you’re tired of trying to figure out how to get paying clients all on your own let me share some crucial information with you.
Building your email list will result in more paying clients. It’s the action that bridges the gap between your ideal client knowing who you are and hiring you to coach them through a transformation. It’s the relationship building that goes on with your email list subscribers that turns cold leads into hot new clients.
It’s the effort you put into email list-building today that will result in new paying client down the road. One is directly connected to the other.
I’ve coached many of my clients through the process of creating the perfect free offer and a follow-up automated email sequence that drives their new leads to paying programs and I’m sharing those strategies with you in this free training.
If you aren’t currently adding at least 10 new email subscribers to your list each day, this is a must watch training.
It’s called: 3 Simple Strategies To Increase Your Email List Building Results
You can get access by CLICKING HERE.
Imagine how different your coaching business would be if you had a list of eager, excited subscribers wanting to know how they can work with you. Exciting, right?
In my brand new 60-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- The single biggest key to grow your email list by 250-300 ideal client subscribers each month, (all excited to hear from you about how they can work with you more closely)
- How to niche’ down your program offerings so you are the clear and obvious choice for your target market, (this single strategy will completely change how you approach all of the content creation and program offerings in your business)
- How to maximize your reach on Facebook, getting you in front of your ideal clients without paying for advertising, (yes, this is possible and I’ll show you how).
- Why strategically building your email list is the most important thing you can do for your wellness business (and my #1 strategy for turning your target market into ready-to-buy email subscribers).
There are a few dates and times to choose from to accommodate your schedule.
Be sure to grab your spot as soon as possible because I truly believe that building a quality email list is the key to you getting more paying clients and filling your programs.
Let me help you make that a reality for you. Together we can make a difference in the health of the world.