We are back with another Ask Us Anything episode, where we are answering some of the top questions about running a wellness business. We often get questions that are just so good we can’t help but share the answers with you!!
Today we’re discussing the importance of using a website to build a health coaching business, why you should have an email list, how to repurpose your content, and time management.
The one thing you’ll realize after listening to this episode is that there is not a single “right way” to build your wellness business. Embarking on the journey to build your own business is a very personal adventure.
You can build your business just the way you want to, coaching the clients you love to coach, and doing the things that bring you passion. Any business model that brings you joy and happiness will be a perfectly scalable model.
After listening to this episode, you’ll come away knowing:
- Why you should use a website to build a health coaching business, and whether you need a website and/or a blog in order to be seen as an expert in your industry
- Why you should build an email list even if you coach in-person clients and how to do it effectively so that you always have a list of warm leads to fill your programs
- How to repurpose your paid content into free resources for your potential clients without feeling like you’re giving your most valuable information away
- How to manage your time and build your wellness business even when you have a full-time job
Be sure to give this episode a listen. It’s filled with valuable nuggets on a variety of topics that will help you get clarity.
Thank you so much for being a loyal podcast listener.
Links to resources:
P.S. MY FACEBOOK GROUP HAS A NEW FOCUS… JOIN HEALTH COACH CLIENT ATTRACTION?
I’m pulling out all of the stops to help you with your client attraction. In fact, to kick off the transition with a bang, I did website audits in the group and shared my “3 audit questions formula” with my group members.
Are you wondering if your website is set up in a way that actually captures the attention of your ideal client and gets them to want to learn more about your programs and services? Then you definitely need to watch me doing live website audits so you can test your own website.
- Join the group if you aren’t a member already by CLICKING HERE
- Once you’re a member just CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE AUDIT TRAINING
It’s that simple. This is a must-see training that will help you decide if your website branding is on target or if you need to do some tweaking.
See you in the group.