Filling your calendar with discovery calls is one of the quickest ways to get more clients.
That said, I’m probably not telling you anything you don’t already know.
The question you’re probably asking is… how do I get more people to book discovery calls with me?
Great question, and I’ve got you covered with 11 Ways To Book Discovery Calls.
In this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast we’re breaking down 11 proven methods to get more of your ideal clients booking discovery calls with you.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you invite clients to these very important calls, so we created a checklist to make the process of discovery calls easier!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How practicing discovery conversations can help build your confidence
- The best way to reach out to your current email subscribers and offer a discovery call as a way to move their customer journey forward
- A winning calls-to-action strategy to generate interest among your followers
If you are ready to improve your process and gain more confidence in conducting discovery calls, be sure to tune in to this episode!
You can listen here on the blog or on your favorite podcast app (Apple Podcasts for iOS, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android). Just search for “The Wellness Business Podcast” and click subscribe, so you get a new episode every week. You can also listen on Alexa, Google Home AND Spotify!
P.S. HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE WELLNESS BUSINESS INSIDER’S CLUB? It’s the perfect action plan to take your coaching business from slow and unimpressive to organized with a steady stream of clients.
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast our brand-new Wellness Business Insider’s Club would be a perfect business building program for you. Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
We just released our March lesson and it’s going to be an absolute game-changer for you if Facebook groups are part of your business plan.
Our March topic is: How to Run a Facebook Group that Leads to Paying Clients
You’ll learn how to:
- FILL your group with ideal clients
- Get people interacting and engaging with your posts
- Get a steady flow of new leads
- Use your group to get insights on the best content and programs to create
- Look at your group stats to determine what is and is not working
Learn more by CLICKING HERE.
Hope to see you in the Insider’s Club.