Business Planning Made Simple
Business Planning For New Business Owners Who Are Ready To
Build Their Most Profitable Business EVER
Dear Health, Wellness & Fitnesspreneur –
Everyday people ask me, “HOW do you create a business plan that keeps you on track and sets the necessary priorities? Do you use a written calendar or an electronic calendar? How do you incorporate your regular appointment calendar with your marketing calendar?”
My friends, I have spent years perfecting this process and I want to show you how to apply these time-tested principles to your business. This course will show you step-by-step how to do it for yourself.
Let me ask you a few questions.
How are you doing with your revenue goals so far this year?
Have you doubled or tripled your email list in the first quarter of 2014?
Are you reaching your goals or do you feel like you’re falling short of them?
If you are meeting or exceeding your projections for this year then let me be the first to congratulate you. That’s phenomenal.
However, if you thought you would be further along by now with client attraction and income producing activities then let me tell you you’re not alone.
I often hear from my clients that:
- They want more clients
- They want to fill their programs
- They want to generate more business each month, thereby increasing their revenue
- They want to substantially grow their email list of highly-targeted followers
- They want to grow their online presence
If any of those resonate with you then you’re definitely going to want to check this program out.
Did you know Inc. Magazine estimates that 65%-80% of new
businesses fail largely because there was never a concrete plan
put in writing?
During 30 years in business, with 20 of those years as a business owner, knowing how to design a business plan that attracts clients, fills my programs and increases my revenue each month has been something I’ve perfected. I have written business plans for businesses earning anywhere from $100,000/year up to $10,000,000/year. No matter what income goals you’ve set for your business, the foundational process is the same and I want to share that process with you step-by-step.
As a successful business owner, it didn’t take me long to realize the importance of having a written business plan in place. It was clear that no matter how large the project was, the process was always the same and being able to get that plan down on paper made the difference between success and failure.
Here’s what some of Karen’s clients have said about her
Business Planning Made Simple Course:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you SO MUCH for offering this class and providing the recordings and other amazing resources! To do all of this work would have likely cost me hundreds of dollars, and wouldn’t have included all of the great information on planning and goal setting. You are a real gem! I look forward to putting all of the tips to use in the coming weeks as I prepare to open my Health Coaching and Holistic Healing practice.Thank you so much!!
Jessie Matthews, HHC – Blissful Spirit Health Coaching
I just finished the Business Planning Made Simple training today. I learned so much. Your trainings always make me feel so much calmer – like it’s all going to be ok. They give me focus and direction. Thank you.
Lisa Bakosi, Certified Holistic Health Coach – Hygea Health & Nutrition
Just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks! This morning I spent 2.5 hours working through my income goals, marketing plans, and expenses and, in spite of a lot more work ahead, I’m now feeling much more confident about moving from having an idea to launching a business. The audio and worksheets you provided gave me what I needed to start moving into more concrete action plans for making this “idea” a tangible reality. Thank you!
Sarah Atkinson – Health Reveler
What does YOUR client attraction plan look like?
It’s sad to say, but way too many businesses stumble and fall because they either don’t take the time or don’t know how to map out their plan with specific goals. Without goals you’ll never know if you’re making forward momentum in your business.
I want to make sure that your business doesn’t end up just another statistic.
I have a proven plan to help you!
Are you ready to succeed in creating a life that you’ve only dreamed about? During the last 20 years I have taught the people that I’ve worked with and supervised how to define their vision and break it down so that it is an easy to follow daily plan that meets their needs. Their business plan now reflects their vision. There is no more disconnect.
If you’re ready to attract more clients, build a large email list and earn more revenue than ever before this course is for you.
On May 22nd, a Thursday afternoon, I’m going to gather on a conference line with you and other Health & Fitnessprenuers who are serious about their GOAL SETTING and are ready to take their business to the next level!
If you’re a Health, Wellness or Fitness Business Owner I strongly encourage you to join me on this call. It is critical to your success! Let me share my step-by-step process with you that will show you how to take the vision you have for your life and business and create a strategic business plan that GETS RESULTS!
One BIG Secret – If you’re always playing catch-up to market your products and services rather than preparing your strategic plan in advance, you’ll never be able to seize the moment when an opportunity arises.
Meet me on May 22nd for 3 solid hours and together let’s design YOUR BEST CLIENT ATTRACTION PLAN EVER!
What You Will Learn
- Hour #1: You will learn how to build a revenue schedule that is realistic as well as challenging. (No pie-in-the-sky projections that will be impossible to reach.) We’ll discuss how to project income and how to manage your plan through the year to meet your target revenue. As you learn more about this process you will see your whole financial future open up right before your eyes, (and I’ll bet you won’t need as many clients as you thought to make it happen).
- Hour #2: By applying the information you’ve identified in Hour #1, I will teach you how to design your personal client attraction plan. This plan will keep your daily, weekly and monthly tasks on track and will be right at your fingertips whenever you need it. This is where you will begin to see your business take shape and come full-circle. It’s the point in the process you will see where you want your business to go and exactly how you’re going to get there.
- Hour #3: You will learn how to activate your plan immediately. I will give you a “behind-the-scenes” look at how I track my plan, how I make adjustments when necessary and how I stay on track so I’m guaranteed to meet by goals each year. There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the training so you’ll be able to ask my any lingering questions you may have.
- Overall, I will teach you, step-by-step, exactly how I create my client attraction plan in order to meet my revenue goals each year. No Secrets! No Vague Instructions! Teaching you how to strategically plan to attract more clients and earn more income in your business is truly speaking my ‘love language’ and I’m so excited to share all of my personal strategies with you.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- 3 Hours live on a conference call with me
- All 3 hours recorded in Mp3 format,
(for later review or if you can’t be on the call live)
- Revenue Scheduling Success Template
- Client Attraction Success Plan Template
Are you ready to TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?!
LET’S GO!! Sign up NOW!
Mark your calendar
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
1:00 – 4:00pm ET