Finding the right combination of features and benefits is definitely the key to filling your future coaching programs with paying clients.
Now, more than ever before, the speed at which you implement, (take action by making offers), is critical to your success.
Getting bogged down with decisions about your next program offer can literally kill your momentum and leave you lost in confusion and overwhelm. (Been there, done that, right?)
One of the most important ways to get answers to those program-building questions is by launching a beta program.
It allows you to:
- Implement quickly
- Make quick adjustments is course content
- Course correct as needed
- Get feedback from participants about future versions of the program
Think of a beta program as a scaled down, quick to implement, version of a new program idea that you have. It can also be a relaunch of a redesigned program that you’ve used in the past that may need an update.
A beta program is great because it allows you to test and tweak the program before going all in. It’s a great way to dip your toe in the water without jumping in with both feet.
On this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, we’re diving into the benefits of beta testing and how it all works. You’ll learn what a beta program is and how it can be helpful when launching new programs and even relaunching an old program.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The benefits of beta testing your programs
- How to use imperfections to your advantage
- Validating your ideas – Testing before going all in!
- Turning beta testing into revenue
- Getting to know your clients better through testing/feedback
- Finding weaknesses in your information and where clients might need more support
- Getting testimonials for the next time you launch
To make things as simple as possible, I’ve created a workbook that walks you through the process.
It’s called the 8 Step Beta Program Mapping Workbook (CLICK HERE to get your copy)
This method of beta testing your next program is a great way to keep things simple by NOT getting bogged down in the details.
We’ve all lost time and revenue because of the proverbial rabbit hole. Don’t let that be you.
Keep your coaching business simple.
Make Offers => Generate Revenue => Get Feedback => Tweak & Do It Again
Here’s to your next beta program! 🙂