One of the most exciting things about launching a new beta program is generating sales and income before completely building the program. Essentially, your dream clients will pull out their credit cards to join your program before you have everything finalized. Pretty sweet, right?
Obviously, you’ll need a good idea of what you’ll be covering and a general outline of what you’ll be teaching so you can market and promote this offer properly. But on the other hand, a beta program allows you the flexibility to change things around or edit your program outline once you start working with your clients to more effectively give them what they need.
10 Steps To Beta Launch Your Program
1) Decide on the program topic and title you want to beta test.
2) Choose how many participants you want in the program.
3) Define your goals & metrics
4) Decide on program content.
5) Decide if there will be support from you.
6) What will you do to create pre-launch buzz?
7) Decide exactly what your launch pre-content will be – “How will you enroll your participants?”
8) Document everything
9) Ask for testimonials
10) Analyze data and apply to the final program content and your next launch
What To Expect
In most cases this process proves to be of great benefit to the content and structure of your final program.
However, there are times when you’ll find out that what you thought was a good fit for your ideal clients turns out to not be what they are looking for at all. In this case you may need to make a major overhaul or go back to the drawing board.
That’s why it’s so important to gather feedback from your participants. You may find that the program just needs a little tweaking or you may find out that your ideal clients want support in a completely different way.
Our Personal Stories
If you’re curious about how to beta launch your next program you’ll want to tune in to this week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast because we’re walking you through all 10 steps, plus our own personal experiences with beta launching.
One thing to keep in mind is that a beta program is really just a test, but it will give you incredible insights and feedback, so you can make your full launch a smashing success.
You’re testing to see if your offer resonates with your audience, you’re testing the program content, delivery method and also the results people are getting.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Ten specific steps to beta test your first program
- The magic number for beta testers
- What metrics to measure for success
- How to get specific feedback from beta testers
- Strategies for offering support to beta testers
If you plan to launch any type of coaching program, be sure to listen to this episode.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love K&K and The Wellness Business Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps us support more people — just like you — move toward creating the wellness business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let us know what you loved most about the episode!
Links mentioned on the show:
Episode 193: Best of: How to Launch a Beta Program (Part 1)
Links to resources: