One of the easiest options for getting an influx of new clients for your new beta program is to run a beta launch. I’ve been using this strategy for years and it works like gangbusters.
If you’re thinking about launching a new program this year or relaunching a past program again, you’ll love this step-by-step episode of The Wellness Business Podcast where we walk you through everything you need to know to beta launch your next program.
Benefits to Beta Testing Your Program
- Test an idea or concept before going all in on creating a program
- Getting to know your clients more intimately before launching to a bigger audience
- Witnessing the transformation that your course content actually causes in other people
- Collecting case studies or testimonials
- Determining how much interaction will be needed from you during the rollout of your big program
- Getting cash flow in order to make additional purchases (ie: building out a membership site)
- Gives you proof of concept
- Spotlights any holes in information or where your clients need more support
Winning with A Beta Program Test
Your beta testers have the opportunity to help you shape the program, which comes with incredible perks.
- Better program price in exchange for participation and feedback
- Makes your beta testers feel like part of the process
- Advanced access to the content
- Free access to “final program content”
As I mentioned, I’ve run several beta programs over the years and with that experience comes knowledge. Let me share some of my best tips with you.
3 Tips For Running a successful Beta Program
- Be transparent with your clients that it is a beta program
- Be clear with participants what the expectations are for them and you
- Offer reduced pricing to sweeten the pot
- Embrace feedback & criticism with an open mind
This episode of The Wellness Business Podcast is part one of a two-part series so get ready for a blueprint that will take you through the entire process.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The benefits of beta testing your programs (new + old)
- How to use imperfections to your advantage
- Validate your methods – Testing before going all in!
- Turn beta testing into revenue
- Getting to know your clients better through testing/feedback
- Find weaknesses in your information and where clients might need more support
If you plan to launch any type of coaching program, be sure to listen to this episode.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love K&K and The Wellness Business Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps us support more people — just like you — move toward creating the wellness business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let us know what you loved most about the episode!
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: