Want to know one of my guilty pleasures?
I’m talking about the ONE thing that can get me so distracted from my daily business tasks that literally 2-3 hours can go by without me realizing it.
It’s creating new content and resources in Canva.
I know, I know… that’s not the most productive use of my time, but there are days when I can’t help myself because it’s so darn fun and relaxing.
How about you? Can you lose track of time when using Canva?
I believe that Canva is one of the best and most valuable tools for any online business, (and the best part is they have a free version).
If you haven’t yet checked it out, then it’s definitely time my friend. Canva is a free-to-use online graphic design tool. It’s very user-friendly and with over 100,000 templates it can turn even the least artsy person into a professional graphics designer.
But guess what? Canva isn’t just for graphics. You can do so many amazing things with this platform.
12 WAYS TO USE CANVA IN YOUR COACHING BUSINESS
The beautiful thing about using Canva is that you can create graphics in any size. You can use their custom templates that are pre-sized perfectly for the particular application you want or you can create a custom size based on your needs. The sky’s the limit when it comes to customization.
If you’ve never used Canva before to create an image from scratch then think of it this way. Each graphic is made up by adding layers of content. For example, layer #1 is the background color or photo, then layer #2 you can add a shading box layer that will be the perfect frame for your text copy. Then layer #3 will be the text copy which can be customized to a library of different fonts. And you can keep adding layers and layers until it is designed perfectly. But as I’ve said, Canva already has thousands of templates ready for you to customize.
Here are 12 ways you can use Canva in your coaching business:
- Graphics for every part of your business – social media graphics, newsletter graphics,
- E-books – free and paid
- Vouchers / Coupons
- Presentations / Slide decks
- Present slide decks directly from the Canva platform
- Business Cards
- PDF’s – free downloads, handouts, checklists, resource guides
- Coaching program workbooks/worksheets
- Logo design
- Cover images for your Facebook groups, Facebook business page, website header
- Social media planning and scheduling – so if you’re using a scheduler like Planoly or Later you could cancel that subscription and just use the Pro version of Canva
HOW TO USE CANVA IN YOUR COACHING BUSINESS
I acknowledge that many of our podcast listeners might not realize how versatile and helpful Canva can be and would want to learn how they can better utilize the platform for their business. That’s why we dedicated an entire episode to this topic.
In episode 278 of The Wellness Business Podcast, you’ll discover:
- 12 ways you can use Canva in your coaching business to create beautiful and professional graphics, resources and presentations
- The most underutilized tool within the platform that can save you money in your business each month, (think social media scheduling)
- Where you can get free training videos about how to use each tool within the platform so you get faster and faster each time
Tune in to find out how you can best utilize Canva in your coaching business.
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Links to resources: